• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

mreddie

*Sends out comic with a Pride Variant*
*Said Comic has a scene where a someone get beaten who happens to be trans*
Image: WE SPARKED A CONVERSATION.

caliph95

Right. But I don't think it was intended maliciously on Image's part, at least. For all we know the book was ghostwritten by Mike Pence.
I want to make a dark joke that about it would contain conversion therapy and pray it away after the beating but i kinda did so......

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
giphy.gif

Lil Deku is the cutest.

If Image doesn't publish my shitty anti Republican revenge fics, is that censorship?

No, because I'm a trash writer and it'd probably be a trash story.

Censorship is for governments M8. Image can choose not to publish anything they want, so long as they're not discrimating against disadvantaged classes of people.

Actually, I say we should agree that not getting published = censorship

Image publish my books you dickheads! Ill not be censored!!!!

ElNarez

Banned
edit: This is your quarterly reminder that we *did* have a comic giving it to us straight with empathy and it was canceled four issues in. RIP Material

if you read The Surface as a companion piece, you start to get why there's only four issues of Material, and it's because writing about that fucked-up shit can take its toll on someone

I guess what I'm saying also is that it's that fucking good

Messi

Events aren't the problem with his books, it's that he's always writing stuff with niche appeal.

He likes using unsung characters. It's why I like his books. Him writing the main Avengers would be so much less interesting. But that means he will live on the cancellation and spiritual sequel line.

Events don't help him and he ties into every single one.

As a casual-ish Batman reader (I dug the court of owls stuff, but haven't really kept up), are either Batman Eternal or Batman & Robin Eternal worth picking up in this Snyder CMX sale?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
At least Nintendo remembered, that Metroid exists.
Man, i really want to play some Metroid Prime now, but I will never beat the Hydro-Jump Boss in the second game... :/

Top Bottom