• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

New parody page:
tumblr_ormzwdSK0C1uwlmkuo1_1280.jpg

Btw Messi, the reason Sejic did the cover is because it looks like he's on Suicide Squad #26.

Official PR.

tim1138

Well it probably helped that it was more new 52 Batman quality rather than All Star Batman quality :)

That's not exactly a bonus in my book, I typically don't like anything by Snyder.

In fact, how sure are we that Snyder even wrote this? Not once did a character reflect on something their father or father figure told them when they were a kid.

That's not exactly a bonus in my book, I typically don't like anything by Snyder.

In fact, how sure are we that Snyder even wrote this? Not once did a character reflect on something their father or father figure told them when they were a kid.

Ha give it time, this is only a prologue to the main event.

I think this is just that in DCs eyes hes earned enough goodwill that your allowed to play with all the toys now (any character or bit of history) and do your own crisis event. Be interesting to see with what he does with it.

Awesome. I thought I would catch up but I got distracted by X-Statix and now Monsters Are My Favourite Thing.

Is The Love Bunglers in the Love and Rockets New Stories issues?
Yeah I think so. They put it out as a standalone trade as well. I got it from a Humble Bundle a while back.

Mindwipe

Well colour me surprised. I read the newest Deadpool 10$ issue and it's 81 pages of main story by one art team (including Jordie Bellaire!). Continues the current story and tells a fun space adventure. I have less of a problem with this when it's all one story and not a 25 page story and the rest is 2-3 page mini random stories like the other ones. Also Sif was in it.

Yeah, $10 for (slightly short) OGN is much less offensive than a glorified regular book with a few additional bits of crap attached.

I felt the same about paying for Rage of Ultron, especially given it didn't show up on MU.

"The dark multiverse used to tell me..."

I wonder if he's prepared tailored anecdotes to pass to each writer for all the mashup batmen appearing in the Metal one shots.

...There was literally no interviews with the team of Iceman in the months before the first issue was out. They didn't even market it as coming out during pride month. A bunch of retailers, creators and sites called Marvel out for it. This marketing is too late, the books has been ordered 3 months in advance.
Jay and Miles X-Plain the X-Men had an episode with Sina. But that's about it.

dan2026

That stripper outfit she wore at the end of IVX?

Yeah that 'I am a villain' again now outfit.

What happened with that?
Don't get me wrong it was kinda a shitty outfit.

Emma is the best X-men and deserves better.
I just don't really no what Marvel are doing with her now Cyclops is dead.

What happened with that?

With the exception of Kamala and Moon Girl, I hated everyone in this idiot plot of a crossover event.

Sandfox

What happened with that?

Bunn has plans for her that we will start to see soon.

So, Snyder is saying on Twitter that although he's ending All-Star Batman as a *monthly*, he's taking the "Stories over to a new format that's part of a big initiative DC is going to announce very soon... Will allow artists even more room".

Curious.

So, Snyder is saying on Twitter that although he's ending All-Star Batman as a *monthly*, he's taking the "Stories over to a new format that's part of a big initiative DC is going to announce very soon... Will allow artists even more room".

Curious.

Guessing it's what SGM's book is part of as well?

tim1138

Curious.

He said on CBR it's going to be prestige format books.

We're also waiting on Simone's next superhero book, right?

Btw, did anyone pick up the free First Strike #0 issue on CMX today? Or the final Bombshells issue before the relaunch?

Lol they're totally just reporting this again as new right? I'm sure this was confirmed last month. I remember it was funny since he'd just done an interview saying he would do the book indefinitely for as long as fans and DC wanted it, then 2 weeks later he said it was done.

What does prestige format pass for these days? I feel like every time I see that used it's slightly different.

Vic_Viper

So the big story Snyder has been hyping up since he started All Star Batman is now being delayed and wont be a part of All Star Batman lol. Instead they are saving it for some new premium format book that doesnt relay on monthly releases? So what kind of book is it? Will it be like the Earth One style graphic novels? How long is something like this going to take to come out?

Kinda dissapointing for people that have been reading All Star each month waiting for this ultimate Syder Batman story.

Top Bottom