• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

mreddie

Banner should come back just to yell at Carol and say he did tell Clint to kill him but then yell at Clint that he was depowered.

tumblr_orn897aCUr1stos0ao2_1280.png

So I translated the binary here. It says 'Impossible!'

How anime of you, Vision.

shingi70

Banned
Lazarus contact was terrible, it sucks that the Cosuins west get punished for being heroes.

Fuck Damirn, kid has to be the the most wishy washy characterization this side of Harley Quinn.

Ross61

Lazarus contact was terrible, it sucks that the Cosuins west get punished for being heroes.

Fuck Damirn, kid has to be the the most wishy washy characterization this side of Harley Quinn.
Good thing it's fuck this "Damirn" character because Damian is still great.

Finally going to see Wonder Woman on Sunday, and it looks like we're going to one of those "4D" cinemas where the seats move, strobes in the theater, they have air-blowers and whatnot. Probably a *terrible* idea, but let's see how it goes.

Also, man, finally reading the Remender run on Captain America. I love so much of it, but man does it fall off a cliff once they get back from Dimension Z. Holy cow is Jet Black underdeveloped as a character. Not to mention the Iron Nail and Dr Mindbubble stuff... so underdeveloped. So many interesting threads there, utterly unexplored, unexplained, and not followed up on.

Speaking of Dr Mindbubble, I can't decide if he's the stupidest or best thing i've seen in a comic in a long, long time. Maybe both. He feels like he somehow fell of out of Morrison's Brotherhood of Dada from his Doom Patrol run, and just got randomly inserted into Captain America.

Finally going to see Wonder Woman on Sunday, and it looks like we're going to one of those "4D" cinemas where the seats move, strobes in the theater, they have air-blowers and whatnot. Probably a *terrible* idea, but let's see how it goes.

I've seen films in D-Box before, it's an enjoyable experience.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
nah there was supposed to be reprints coming out at some point but it's been years since i've heard anything

Kinda hard to find Paul Pope's old comics, you'd think the company that published them would want to have more prints out there.

Kinda hard to find Paul Pope's old comics, you'd think the company that published them would want to have more prints out there.

I think it was some obscure company that handled THB, though. I bought the Paul Pope hardcover from Image, One-Trick Rip-Off + Deep Cuts and that was a really nice collection of some of his work.

Einchy

I think it was some obscure company that handled THB, though. I bought the Paul Pope hardcover from Image, One-Trick Rip-Off + Deep Cuts and that was a really nice collection of some of his work.

Ah, yeah, I did put that one on my wishlist.

I also put this one

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/HEAVY-LIQUID-TP-NEW-PTG-(MR)/JUL090286

but that seems to be out of stock cus I looked that up over a year ago, and it didn't show up, I was only able to find that page through google.

[edit]

I wanna get into some more of Paul Pope's stuff since I fucking loooooove Batman Year 100, Battling Boy and Auroro West (he didn't illustrate this one), but that's all I've read from him. Lots more out there for me to check out.

Ah, yeah, I did put that one on my wishlist.

I also put this one

http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/HEAVY-LIQUID-TP-NEW-PTG-(MR)/JUL090286

but that seems to be out of stock cus I looked that up over a year ago, and it didn't show up, I was only able to find that page through google.

[edit]

I wanna get into some more of Paul Pope's stuff since I fucking loooooove Batman Year 100, Battling Boy and Auroro West (he didn't illustrate this one), but that's all I've read from him. Lots more out there for me to check out.
100% is really good, would recommend it. His thing for Solo was great too.

It was a real fucking shame to learn he's a big creeper. His art is great.

caliph95

Random anecdote, i do remember a time when i used to visit cbr there was a time IIRC when Brian Wood really didn't care for trade waiters.

CazTGG

We all know the returning Marvel character will be someone who died or went missing post-Secret Wars.

I mean...no one was expecting Ben Reilly to come back when they announced the Clone Conspiracy, who's to say they won't have a surprise comeback for this event?

Einchy

Was watching an interview with Paul Pope where he said he would finish the sequel to Battling Boy in 3 months but that was in December. No wonder he never does any ongoings, each chapter would be a year late.

Top Bottom