• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| June 2017 - AquaBDSM : Sunstone but with dolphins.

Messi

It's amazing how much bullshit you miss when you don't follow twitter drama.

Who could have seen that a Monsters Unleashed book would flop spinning out of a Monsters Unleashed event that flopped hard.

Messi

Who's beefing now?

Bloo
Generations One Shot
Venomverse
Monstars

I'm sure Nick Spencer will be around soon enough to start some shit.

Janin drawing some epic Deathstroke vs Deadshot for Batman.

CiAKNzo.jpg

Simone is writing Wonder Woman/Conan.

:/

Mmm you know, I'm not really fussed by that creative team but out of the different team ups DC has done with other companies over the last few years, I really like WW and Conan as a match up. Something about that pushes my buttons.

Messi

Gwenpool getting legacy numbering sounds like a joke.

They are just including her mini issues from Howard and the one shots? Still funny and she no doubt will mention it. Also confirms she is gonna be sticking around for a bit longer which is nice. Hope we get and OHC.

I'm glad I'm not the only who doesn't care about Batman and Catwoman's relationship.

Can I interest you in another Bane arc? It will be six issues long and explore how both men are the opposite side of the same coin. It will explore the nature versus nurture angles of upbringing, and you will come to know that Batman could easily have become Bane.

Also, one man will break the other's DAMN BACK.

Spoiler alert. Superhero comics are soap operas.

Spoiler alert: some comics are good, to exclude the current Batman run.

Gotta be careful when you start agreeing with Tragicomedy. Slippery slope.

I haven't liked his Batman so far but I stopped during the bane stuff. Still buying tho.

Tom King unites us all!

Can I interest you in another Bane arc? It will be six issues long and explore how both men are the opposite side of the same coin. It will explore the nature versus nurture angles of upbringing, and you will come to know that Batman could easily have become Bane.

Also, one man will break the other's DAMN BACK.

Spoiler alert: some comics are good, to exclude the current Batman run.

Tom King unites us all!

Well, I'm planning to read I Am Bane and The Button

why is Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man $5 for 28 Pages

why

i was just gonna buy it

they keep reducing the amount of extra pages and increasing the price maaaaannn

Top Bottom