• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

Moving quickly to fan questions, the first crowd member asked if the characters will remember their pre-"Secret Wars" history within the story. DeConnick responded, "Do you seriously think you're going to get an answer to that? This anxiety and uncertainty that you're feeling right now is our marketing plan." Cebulski added, "This is not going to be a reboot, this not going to be revamp. It's not like everything's changing." "This is the longest running continuing narrative in human history," DeConnick said, commenting that you can't just discard that.

68ea9a69dba3765d4caf78d371babf51.jpg

tim1138

Whats the matter with reverse-Flash? I suspect hes Flashs Arch-Enemy, but can you tell me a litte bit Bout him?^^

There's been multiple Reverse Flash's, each Flash has their own. I'm partial to the Eobard Thawne/Professor Zoom version. He's so obsessed with Barry Allen that not only does he get plastic surgery to look like Barry Allen, but he also travels through time to fuck with Barry throughout his life. Dude's one of my favorite comic book villains of all time.

Zombine

Banned
"Guys, guys, guys...come on now...a reboot? Really? Why would we reboot anything when we can mess with time to fix it and sell you new team books on top of already existing ones? This is just to get X-Men the fuck out of the Marvel U. Fuck you, Fox."

One.

Zillion.

Hours.

Smite gunning hard for that LoL crowd. What they don't realize is that a good chunk are in it for the waifu's like PAD.

Eh, League's big attraction is the LCS IMO. It's easily the most fun MOBA to watch. I'm going to be playing Heroes of the Storm for the next while anyway. It's the Smash of MOBAs but I still like it. The levelling system is kind of borked as well as team levelling means that one bad player cripples your team as opposed to League where one good player can carry a team.

Zombine

Banned
Eh, League's big attraction is the LCS IMO. It's easily the most fun MOBA to watch. I'm going to be playing Heroes of the Storm for the next while anyway. It's the Smash of MOBAs but I still like it. The levelling system is kind of borked as well as team levelling means that one bad player cripples your team as opposed to League where one good player can carry a team.

I love LoL. Aatrox is my dude.

DOTA has too much going on for me to enjoy it. I've only ever watched Heroes of the Storm be played but it looks fun.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
So is there a reason Darth Vader #3 is so rare? I was fortunate to have one pulled in my box, but they seem to be a "luck of the draw" thing even in terms of boxes -- let alone, I haven't seen any on shelves.

So is there a reason Darth Vader #3 is so rare? I was fortunate to have one pulled in my box, but they seem to be a "luck of the draw" thing even in terms of boxes -- let alone, I haven't seen any on shelves.

First major new EU Star Wars character

Comic is selling for like $50 on eBay

Secret Wars not being a reboot is like saying Flashpoint wasn't a reboot. "Everything that happened before still matters". Well no shit. Because that's what lead up to the reboot. So of course it "matters". But it's still going to be a reboot. But please, continue to dance around the word.

Secret Wars not being a reboot is like saying Flashpoint wasn't a reboot. "Everything that happened before still matters". Well no shit. Because that's what lead up to the reboot. So of course it "matters". But it's still going to be a reboot. But please, continue to dance around the word.

I hope your right.

What's the point of secret wars if it's just going to be business as usual when it's over? I thought this was the earth shattering end of the marvel universe as we know it

Think League of Legends only even easier than that game to digest. It's a good "Baby's first MOBA." If you even remotely love any primary DC character you'll enjoy it.

You know what, fine. I'll install it. I also have Heroes of the Storm installed, so I can compare to see which Baby's First MOBA I like more.

The correct answer is Awesomenauts.

Zombine

Banned
Lol I really dropped the ball on that last time we were going to play. Truth is I don't even know how to add you guys.

You know what, fine. I'll install it. I also have Heroes of the Storm installed, so I can compare to see which Baby's First MOBA I like more.

The correct answer is Awesomenauts.

You'll like it. It's kind of charming and it has a lot of character. You also get Harley for free!

Oh wait, is this Video Game ComicsGAF? Man, Bloodborne is great. I'm looking for boss #4 now. This game has been much easier than I expected so far. The Souls games trained me well.

Lol I really dropped the ball on that last time we were going to play. Truth is I don't even know how to add you guys.

Social panel, I think it's brought up with the O button. Type in the screen name you want to add in the space (I PMed you mine way back if you forgot), press enter, and then it's added to your list.

Think League of Legends only even easier than that game to digest. It's a good "Baby's first MOBA." If you even remotely love any primary DC character you'll enjoy it.

Nah, Heroes is the Smash of MOBAs. Infinite Crisis still has item builds and Heroes streamlines that with talent trees. Still pretty good though.

Tizoc

Infinite Crisis is a MOBA, like Dota or League of Legends.

Let's see if anyone is streaming it on twitch

Well count me in, I'll have dling once I get back home before going to bed.

Cucumber quest keeps on delivering

Oh wait, is this Video Game ComicsGAF? Man, Bloodborne is great. I'm looking for boss #4 now. This game has been much easier than I expected so far. The Souls games trained me well.

It's so good tho. I have one or two optional bosses left then the last area to do and I'm all wrapped up with my first playthrough.

Comics: Finally read the first issue of Nameless and I liked it a lot. Definitely interested in seeing where it goes next issue, which I'll probably read sometime soon.

Has anyone read Nightworld? I saw the ad at the end of Nameless and liked the logo so I'm curious about it.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
First major new EU Star Wars character

Comic is selling for like $50 on eBay

It's fascinating how demand can increase just like that. This and TMNT 44 have been fairly pricey and rare. I thought Darth Vader #3 had a low production run or something.

IC is a pretty fun moba but I have like 4 mobas installed on my computer its like i need to stop playing them this backlog taking overrrrrr

It plays a lot like league. I hope it does well, the moba market is already extremely competitive and there's like already 4 major ones out there (Dota 2, League, Smite, HoTS soon). Dawngate already dropped out before it could even launch. I'll probably start playing it again when they add some of my more favorite DC characters (Black Adam, MMH, Booster Gold plz).

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Hell. Yes.

Just finished tuning the whole piano for the first time and it sounds excellent.

I am chuffed to bits.

Whew. A full day of playing bloodborne. The only other souls game I played was Demons and stopped after getting two bosses down and then getting wrecked in other zones.

Well after wasting away thousands bloods and thousands of bloods I've finally downed the first two bosses.

Top Bottom