• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2015. Warning: can be hazardous to your financial health.

MG310

WHICH IS IT AXEL? WHAT IS REALITY?

Seriously, what's the point of this event now?

Heroes vs. Heroes! But now with alternate reality heroes that it's fine to kill indiscriminately! We comin' for you Ultimate Universe!
Not you Miles...here's your Avengers ID card.

Bloodborne > Comics list

Batwoman Annual #2
Gotham Academy Endgame #1
God Hates Astronauts #7
Harley Quinn #16
Avengers #43
Spider-Gwen #3
Uncanny Avengers #3
Uncanny Inhumans #0

NexusCell

This week I'm gonna be in a city with an actual comic shop, so I won't have to resort to buying them online of on 4chan.

Avengers: Ultron Forever #1
Spider-Gwen #3
Avengers #43

Gotham Academy: Endgame #1
Harley Quinn #16
Convergence #0 (Maybe)

The Dying and the Dead #2
Southern Bastards #8
Black Science #13

Seems like a slow week.

besada

Banned
I read through the Spider-Verse thing. It was okay. Not great, but okay. I am, on the other hand, really liking the first couple of issues of Spider-Gwen. Frank Castle, cop. Ben Grimm, cop. Matt Murdock, asshole attorney. Good stuff.

I also got caught up on Lazarus, whose fifteenth issue has a holy shit moment in it. Absolutely love that book. Love Lark's sense of movement in the fights, and Rucka is Rucka. Been huge fans of both these guys for a long time. Also, Lark's wife is amazing. Which has nothing to do with the book, but I feel obliged to say whenever I talk about him.

PsychBat!

Banned
I read through the Spider-Verse thing. It was okay. Not great, but okay. I am, on the other hand, really liking the first couple of issues of Spider-Gwen. Frank Castle, cop. Ben Grimm, cop. Matt Murdock, asshole attorney. Good stuff.

I also got caught up on Lazarus, whose fifteenth issue has a holy shit moment in it. Absolutely love that book. Love Lark's sense of movement in the fights, and Rucka is Rucka. Been huge fans of both these guys for a long time. Also, Lark's wife is amazing. Which has nothing to do with the book, but I feel obliged to say whenever I talk about him.

You should totally read Silk #1. I strongly recommend it.

I've got it and #2 sitting on my ipad right now.

Can anyone explain to me what's going on with Hawkeye? I read a new Hawkeye, but there's another Fraction issue coming out? Is that right?
The last issue of Fraction/Aja's Hawkeye is delayed until June 10.

Lemire/Perez All-New Hawkeye is currently being released.

Messi

Wait what did Korrupt do in February that was funny/embarrassing?

JC was banned and he said

"I hope it is OK because it is in honour of our dearly departed, JC. "Thanks mah *racial term*"

:).Korupt got bantered for a few days and it was all good. I love you Korupt. That was some hilarious shit..

Was it really that long ago?

Yep that was November. Here is the promo art.

TGL2sbU.png

That was our best event. I didn't post for a week after it happened lol

Zombine

Banned
GH and I are assembling our Infinite Crisis professional team that will be funded by my iOS app ideas that are guaranteed to print money. It is called U Knighted Nashonz and we need people to fill very specific roles
To appeal to various demographics. We also need sponsorship and a logo (Ben or Ed or Both).

We also need people who know how to make apps.

GH and I are assembling our Infinite Crisis professional team that will be funded by my iOS app ideas that are guaranteed to print money. It is called U Knighted Nashonz and we need people to fill very specific roles
To appeal to various demographics. We also need sponsorship and a logo (Ben or Ed or Both).

We also need people who know how to make apps.

I thought we were going with the infinite kidneys idea.

We need people willing to play up national stereotypes. Sorry Messi we already got an Irishman but if you're willing to be Welsh or something we might reconsider you.

E: We've already decided that Bii has an offer on the table to be our Korean. We're assuming Avatars are accurate in lieu of any actual confirmation.

E2: Tizoc you can be our Mandalorian.

Zombine

Banned
We need people willing to play up national stereotypes.

very specific roles to appeal to various demographics

Maybe besada would be willing to be that guy standing next to the team wearing the various computer branded gear? What does that guy do anyways? I want that job.

Dunbar

List! Convergence at last. Even if all the other DC books aren't done yet, full steam ahead.

Arkham Manor Endgame #1
Batman Eternal #52
Convergence #0
Gotham Academy Endgame #1
Superman/Wonder Woman #17
Wonder Woman #40
Robert Heinlein's Citizens of the Galaxy #2
Shadow Show #5
Dying and the Dead #2
Southern Bastards #8
Avengers #43
Operation Sin #4
Spider Gwen #3

Messi

We need people willing to play up national stereotypes. Sorry Messi we already got an Irishman but if you're willing to be Welsh or something we might reconsider you.

E: We've already decided that Bii has an offer on the table to be our Korean. We're assuming Avatars are accurate in lieu of any actual confirmation.

E2: Tizoc you can be our Mandalorian.

Who the fuck took my irishman spot? Reveal yourself demon.

Top Bottom