• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

CdCio0iUIAAN-9p-600x922.jpg

frozen-anna-cold-cold-cold.gif

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
At first I was really baffled about what the big deal about that Invincible cover was. But then I finally scrolled up and saw that Civil War cover and DAMN!

TheFlow

Banned
wait his daughter is that old already? wtf like damn. does she have accelerated growth or something. She was a baby last year

wait his daughter is that old already? wtf like damn. does she have accelerated growth or something. She was a baby last year

Nah.
Mark got sucked into the past and had a chance to do everything differently. He declined, and when he came back home, it was several years since he'd disappeared.

Okay, read all three issues of Insexts. Definitely like it a lot. The art is undeniably crap at some points, and decent most of the time, but I wouldn't call it good. Someone get Frank Cho on this, stat. The story itself is solid, though.

I honestly didn't expect it to be so lewd. Not quite Sunstone levels of lewd, though.

Basically Image forcing a worked shoot.

Wait, I...that, what?

I still need to read Vol 2 of Earth One. I wasn't expecting much from the first volume but it felt surprisingly fresh for another Batman origin story.

Owzers

All this thread is doing is reminding me of a time when pro wrestling wasn't complete and utter garbage.

you won't be saying this when Roman Reigns becomes world champ again.

Power Man and Iron Fist #1 was pretty good, though it had a character with a below the lip piercing that i kept focusing on and the plot was playfully, purposely, predictable and that's similar to games that make jokes about fetch quests while still making you do the fetch quest.

VanWinkle

I liked Noah. Especially the art. But if you waited until next week you could have gotten the limited signed & numbered edition lolololololol.

Well, to be fair, I only bought it because it was $5 with shipping on the Amazon marketplace. I wasn't even expecting it to be new and sealed.

Top Bottom