• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

Messi

If only they got someone good for Silk.

tumblr_nu25adPYnU1r783xbo1_1280.jpg

They did tho... Veronica Fish is a wonderful artist and she did the recent issues.

Messi

For 2 issues

Silk = Spider Man with Boobs
Spider Woman = Nothing to do with Spider Man

Ford has only done 2 and an annual so far but point taken. I am not defending her.

Silk is evil? Damn.

Ok why is spider woman pregnant and who got her that way?

She isn't evil. They are messing with you. It's a joke about how I reacted to a recent reboot.

She is pregnant because it's a fun story beat and we don't know who is the dad yet. The book has been great during the pregnancy though.

We need some sort of, idk, charm or something to scare away Wrassle-GAF, because this shit is getting ridiculous.

Yeah, get back on topic and talk about muscular men and curvy women in spandex good guys who beat the tar out the the bad guys that build up to monthly super events of dubious quality.

Yeah, get back on topic and talk about muscular men and curvy women in spandex good guys who beat the tar out the the bad guys that build up to monthly super events of dubious quality.

At least comics use english!

Mark, shoot, I don't even know.

SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE OR GET OUT OF OUR THREAD

TheFlow

Banned
Ford has only done 2 and an annual so far but point taken. I am not defending her.

She isn't evil. They are messing with you. It's a joke about how I reacted to a recent reboot.

She is pregnant because it's a fun story beat and we don't know who is the dad yet. The book has been great during the pregnancy though.
Ahh ok this explains a lot.

Will be back with more questions on the current marvel meta

VanWinkle

The Daredevil by Bendis Ultimate Collection has so many connected speech bubbles all the time, haha. It's really bizarre. Despite that, the writing is actually good and I'm loving it overall.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I dont like making random threads and this is comic related I guess so lets discuss here:

You guys reckon there's any chance they go full blown demons / The Beast in Daredevil season 2?

The second trailer has someone saying "you cant stop the rising", a figure removing a hood which most assume is Nobu, which would introduce resurrection, a giant hole on the ground. The DD twitter has a new teaser with the quote "an ancient evil is coming, time to suit up". If you add to that the fact that Dr.Strange is out this year and that Iron Fist is finally being shot soon, could DD S2 be our first full blown mystical entry in the MCU?

The Daredevil by Bendis Ultimate Collection has so many connected speech bubbles all the time, haha. It's really bizarre. Despite that, the writing is actually good and I'm loving it overall.

That's Bendis-speak for you! It's really good though, I loved that run.

I placed an IST order yesterday but it was all manga.... oh well

Owzers

Patsy Walker is a bizarre book that i can't drop yet. Issue #3:
I don't really like the characters in the book yet, Patsy's friends are mostly just there, but her bed bug battle was definitely different and silly but i wish the overall story was stronger.

By not posting political stuff here i feel forced to read comics in order to stay involved. It is my turn to leave this community. Though wwe roadblock is saturday...

mreddie

Patsy Walker is a bizarre book that i can't drop yet. Issue #3:
I don't really like the characters in the book yet, Patsy's friends are mostly just there, but her bed bug battle was definitely different and silly but i wish the overall story was stronger.

It's basically Superhero New Girl.

Top Bottom