• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| March 2016. It's your job to be great.

Two more episodes of Daredevil left. I got some complaints already.

I'm only three episodes in. Just started last night.

I appreciate this. Death to the dustcover. Print that art on the hardcover.

I agree. I hate dustcovers. Though it seems like the lack of them is becoming more and more common. Though Marvel still feels the need to include them with their omnibus volumes.

how do you feel about blu ray slipcases?

Straight in the trash they go.

Dead in 3 issues they said... what now.

Dead in 12? Sometimes things take a little longer than expected.

I throw them right in the rubbish bin my good mate!

Who even says "rubbish"?

Messi

I'm only three episodes in. Just started last night.

I agree. I hate dustcovers. Though it seems like the lack of them is becoming more and more common. Though Marvel still feels the need to include them with their omnibus volumes.

Straight in the trash they go.

Dead in 12? Sometimes things take a little longer than expected.

Who even says "rubbish"?

Lol if you think its getting cancelled with this book coming up and the howard the duck crossover.

Messi

Wow you fucking heathens must really love dust.

10491112_1270945122934167_630467240389323843_n.jpg

Owzers

Wow you fucking heathens must really love dust.
I like dust covers....but the dust still gets on the tops of the books!

When I moved my bookcase and had to pull out all the trades, especially the bottom shelf...its stuff like this that makes me think we need Trump.

Zombine

Banned
How about those little locks on DVD/Blu-Ray cases. I think they need to bring those over to OHC's and Omnibus collections to protect the pages.

frye

the only thing I want to say about Daredevil is that the guy playing the Punisher looks startlingly like a Steve Dillon drawing

GAMEPROFF

Banned
If you google Ann Nocenti, it wants to correct it to Ann Nocenti bad. Messi must have gone to places to manipulate even google.

Peter Parker > Matt Murdock >> other Marvel characters tbh
I would still put Cap on the second place, but this isnt so wrong.

I doubt they're gonna put out a specific collection under name after they've started releasing her stuff in Epic format
Yeah, I just noticed that her Typhoid Mary stuff is collected.
Will try to get it when Ive finished Brubakers Run.

Messi

Hellcat #7 cover. Shocking as I would have assumed it would end at 6 so it would all be in one trade. Happy I was wrong.

Marvel....please...please....please
"America Chavez." - @EvilMarguerite on which Marvel character she'd most like to write a solo series #WomenOfMarvel

I feel like Peter is less and less relevant these days in that he's not as relatable as he once was.
Well everyone is a spider now!

It always fascinates me that Daredevil is one of if not the most critically acclaim books from the big two. Frank Miller carved something special out of nothing and ran with it. It's exhibit A that its what the creators can do with a character that matters. Not their power sets, origins, Villians, etc. those can just make it easier.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Well everyone is a spider now!

It always fascinates me that Daredevil is one of if not the most critically acclaim books from the big two. Frank Miller carved something special out of nothing and ran with it. It's exhibit A that its what the creators can do with a character that matters. Not their power sets, origins, Villians, etc. those can just make it easier.
Its amazing how everyone who touches the book gets suddenly a Eisner Award.

gabbo

So you went back and read it? It is a really wonderful story that is so much fun.

No i haven't gone back, as I didn't think it would hold up. It appears I was wrong, and should get her TPBs and pick up that graphic novel eventually.

PsychBat!

Banned
I will. Even if people think the main book is going to suck(and people will be reading that book regardless) that doesn't mean the tie-ins will.

idk... tie-ins don't have a great track record of actually being good, let alone most of them. Even after the many good tie-ins Secret Wars had, I'm not optimistic for Civil War II.

Owzers

17:25
Next question is about how the characters on each side of Civil War II were divvied up.

17:25

Spencer; Brian just told us. [laughs] Really, we just went down the list at the last retreat on a white-board. We didn't have a lot of debates.

Shocked.

Messi

My god that Bengal All New Wolverine cover is crap. I just don't get what happened to his style. Ever since he joined Batgirl and has been doing regular comic work it has gone to shit.

Top Bottom