• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

Hagi

I told them...look you don't understand. There are all these Harley hardcovers coming out and I need more money. Let's do a deal.

tumblr_om4wrmmn7B1vqc5fno1_1280.jpg

"But you see sir they are making a Suicide Squad 2 and a Gotham City Sirens! Think of all the Hot Toys! I'm still waiting for Harley in her gold dress!"

ElNarez

Banned
I like twitter over tumblr because sometimes you get angry and you use too many dang words. Can someone explain why people are angry @ Bendis in 140 characters or less?

Hagi

I like twitter over tumblr because sometimes you get angry and you use too many dang words. Can someone explain why people are angry @ Bendis in 140 characters or less?

Sera is missing, Angela says she'll find her but gets sidetracked and fights dudes. That tumblr user seems to think she's just going to get binned and never used again which is probably true.

Yeah was finally able to get by the block by using google translate and reading the tumblr.

Okay i get the frustration but it seems it just Bendis being at best tone-deaf and clearly not caring than anything malicious. I hate to say they are overreacting but i doubt marvel is seeking erase their lesbian characters considering they are pushing Chavez who is blantly a lesbian and they don't try to hide it.

Well,
they did have her break up with her girlfriend in the first issue. And it was a nasty break up. lol

ElNarez

Banned
Sera is missing, Angela says she'll find her but gets sidetracked and fights dudes. That tumblr user seems to think she's just going to get binned and never used again which is probably true.

well that kinda sucks

another thing that kinda sucks is I can't make it to the shop until tomorrow so I can't read today's Casanova because somehow today is a Casanova day and I'm not reading Casanova if I can't have that sweet Chabon backup action

caliph95

Captain America Sam Wislon:
Hey let's put Rage, a superhero in a for-profit prison for supervillains. I'm sure nothing will go wrong

Guys, how do Atlanteans have sex underwater? On top of that how do Atlanteans use blankets underwater?

Ask in the Manga thread. I am sure someone will be able to provide a pictorial guide.

On that note, I had to unsubscribe from that thread. Just like I had to unsubscribe from the old FigureGAF thread. Every second review has a NSFW tag...

caliph95

Ask in the Manga thread. I am sure someone will be able to provide a pictorial guide.

On that note, I had to unsubscribe from that thread. Just like I had to unsubscribe from the old FigureGAF thread. Every second review has a NSFW tag...
You could create a separate thread for the "alternative mangas" or hentai because it seems like a percentage is that.

Started in at Nier. The soundtrack is incredible. The fiction seems interesting (although I tried watching a ot recap for the other games - lol) and action is very cool. Only sad thing is not only is it a massive comedown from Horizon visually, it's still not 1080p and has some transition hitching area to area. Don't think it'll have a material impact on the game's strengths though.

Congrats on the promotion Messi man, more money to go into creating the OT right?

-Tries to not get mad about OMD and May Parker probably not ever happening in 616-

I kind of find the timing of this issue pretty funny since just a few days ago, Slott was going on a tangent on CBR's forums about OMD never being reversed.

Still not sure how I feel about Spider-Man and Mockingbird potentially dating though.

error4041

I Hate Fairlyland #11: I love the mix of bright colors and excessive gore that the book has. The book also manages to keep a ongoing story while effectively while still delivering a self contained story in each issue.

Also, the issue showed a few guys digging though some boxes of comicbook issues, I'm assuming they are supposed to some writers or artists for other books, but I don't recognize them.

Messi

Hoping to get it signed at a con? If Seeley and/or King are ever announced as guests at Big Bang I'll probably order the Grayson Omnibus from them so I can get it shipped here after the signing.

I actually met Jimmy Palmiotti and Amanda Conner at nycc. They were legitimately lovely and they signed my Harley covers and pee gee, Starfire books. Jimmy was hilarious.

Hot Toys are going to make bank with Sirens if the designs are good. I know I'm in for a Selina if they do her right in the film.

They will make bank regardless. I'm buying all 3.

Sandfox

I kind of find the timing of this issue pretty funny since just a few days ago, Slott was going on a tangent on CBR's forums about OMD never being reversed.

Still not sure how I feel about Spider-Man and Mockingbird potentially dating though.
People have actually been asking for that since the ANAD book started.

Justice League & Power Rangers crossover is amazing. DC is really killing it with these, going to have to check out the Banana Splits one too.

Hagi

Batwoman was pretty good, interesting set-up with the whole island from the Rebirth issue. I didn't know
Alfreds daughter
was going to be a recurring character so that's cool as I like her in the things she's appeared in. Another Bat book to my pull-list.

Sandfox

X-Men Blue interview + preview:

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/03/15/x-men-blue-cullen-bunn/1

The preview kinda reminds me of the missions the cartoon teams went on when I was a kid.

also:
We’ve seen the original X-Men joined by X-23, Oya, and Genesis in past series. Do you plan to mix things up a bit in terms of roster, or are you focusing squarely on the original five?

I'm definitely mixing things up with this team. This book will have a supporting cast, much like the X-Men of Claremont's run. I'm sure some readers can guess who some of these cast members will be. We're also going to have two (three depending on how you look at it) new members of the team.

I have sort of a guiding principle for adding new team members to the X-Men. I don;t want to say what that is because it might spoil things.

What kinds of threats will you be throwing at the Blue team? Any hints as to what villains will be appearing?

As anyone who read my UNCANNY X-MEN run knows, I enjoy delving back into X-Men history, and I love revisiting classic X-villains. We're seeing Black Tom and Juggernaut--as classic an X-Men villain pairing as there's ever been--in our first issue. But were also going to be seeing a number of fan-favorite villains from the 70s, 80s, 90s, and beyond. I hope that I've managed to add a few surprises to some of these classic villains, some things you wouldn't expect. And there will be characters you haven't seen in decades joining the cast.

Who haven't we seen in decades?

Messi

Bombshells good? the statues are cool but I keep forgetting it's a book. I generally like Bennets work so I should just make the jump.

Really great. Bennett is wonderful.

Here's Harley and Ivy are adorable. Batwoman too. I Love it all.

Top Bottom