• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| March Harley Quinn does the Banana Splits

I see Marvel took "Let's Get Retarded" quite literally.
1li1sj.gif

tim1138

In my mind Swampy is reminding Batman of the time Bats tried to burn him alive and Swampy wiped the floor with Bats in retaliation.

mreddie

@kateleth
I would love to see anyone who isn’t a white dude get away with the kind of shit that some old comics men never see consequences for
It has been proven time and time again that you can be a flagrant racist or sexually harass someone and still get your crossover event
The rest of us have to work ten times as hard and be ten times as careful and still never see those opportunities. It’s a cool world

Snick Pencer?

Huh, Catwoman issues were the rooftop issues.

The second part of Rooftops was originally solicited as a Swamp story. I asked King about it at the time because even the day before release they were still using the same solicit. He said something had changed and the Rooftops story got extended and Swamp story was expanded into something bigger for later.

Batman 15 said:
"STREETS AND SWAMPS"! Swamp Thing comes to Gotham City with a mysterious request for Batman-but these longtime allies will have to make up for lost time and work together in order to confront a growing threat that only they can stop!
On sale JANUARY 18

Hagi

She liked this tweet.

Edit: Never mind. She didn't like it. But it was replied to her.

Hah I was going to say she didn't before you edited.

I get the criticism of his work I really do but I don't know what that person is wanting when the company he is working on is signing off on his ideas. The fact that he is still continue to write no problems is down to Marvel being behind him, so much so in fact that it's their next event. Not sure it's down to any inherent biases.

edit : the driving home tweet is pretty funny, I'd like it as well.

mreddie

If only the big two would stop hiring typical white guys to write comics but then again, they would also have to start hiring not white guys but you know...

Hagi

The best bit was I was already going to reply to you with this picture just because of the variant connection, your flu just dovetailed it perfectly hahah

It's Liefeld. It can ALWAYS get worse.

Hah I was sure Land was on one of the main books until I googled to check. I can't talk too much shit about Liefield he does his own thing. It's funny but even someone like him makes me want to really learn how to draw.

wy3qWRP.png

CkUeHqP.png

Did Mr. Fantastic transfer his powers to them? What is going on with the stomach?

Sabretooths leg is more of a sight to behold.

Especially when they're doing such awesome variants on that book!

my favorite thing about this is the colorist desperately trying to save the piece. Looks like Liefeld didn't draw some of the border and just let the colorist make up for it. Who has time to draw Wolverine's right arm, Sabretooth's left leg and arm, and that dude at the top's right arm

Top Bottom