• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2014. I for one welcome our new Amazon overlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintamen

I love the coloration, it's what got me hooked on this run. And looking over some of his work, I finally realize that I've been looking for the artist of a certain picture and it's Noto. :)

Not sure why anyone would be willing to pay for an autograph of Ramos... looks like it's straigh out of those bad 90s series. Edit: Oh god, it really is Ramos from Danger Girl. hahaha Tbh, I'm sad that he will be drawing ASM now.

Messi

This was the best part of the entire Superior Spider-Man run

20131205_230615-1.jpg

Ramos version of Anna Maria is really cute. Other than that I think his art is serviceable.

Toa TAK

Banned
Not sure why anyone would be willing to pay for an autograph of Ramos... looks like it's straigh out of those bad 90s series. Edit: Oh god, it really is Ramos from Danger Girl. hahaha Tbh, I'm sad that he will be drawing ASM now.
I feel your pain, Spider-Man deserves better than a crappy movie and an equally lame artist.
I'm going to start posting Ramos panels with commentary soon.

SOON
Not today you're not.
This was the best part of the entire Superior Spider-Man run

20131205_230615-1.jpg

Ramos version of Anna Maria is really cute. Other than that I think his art is serviceable.
Anytime with OckxAnnaMaria is great.

Serviceable art is putting it somewhat nicely.

I went to the shop before seeing Godzilla.

Marvel Comics
All-New Ghost Rider #3
Avengers #29
Captain America #20
Captain Marvel #3
New Avengers #18

Image Comics
Tales from the Con #1

Dark Horse Comics
Hellboy in Hell #6

Other Publishers
Afterlife with Archie #5
The Auteur #3 (Oni)
Bee and Puppycat #1 (kaboom!)

frye

Target X was a bit better, X-23 had more personality but dressing like a sleaze and going to high school was stupid...I mean that's not who she is.

That basically is who she is though? The desire to be human despite her origins as a weapon, blah blah blah. It's kinda weird you think that when those comics were written by her creators and are her first appearances in the comics outside of Quesada's goofy NYX series.

That basically is who she is though? The desire to be human despite her origins as a weapon, blah blah blah. It's kinda weird you think that when those comics were written by her creators and are her first appearances in the comics outside of Quesada's goofy NYX series.

Nyx was an odd little series, but some of the Josh Middleton art that came out of it was fantastic.

Read all of Trinity War and Forever Evil this weekend and I'm super excited for the conclusion this Wednesday. If it wasn't for the delay, this would have went down as a top notch event.

Wonder Woman.

Dan Didio is still raw about that.
Wonder Woman was killed by Neron, and became the goddess of truth when the Olympians elevated her to their level. Her mother took her place as Wonder Woman until she came back, and for a time they were BOTH Wonder Woman until Hippolyta was killed.

<_<

(Batman tenderly stroked her cheek as she lay dying in the hospital.)

Zombine

Banned
Harley has never died to my knowledge.

Wasn't there that one issue of whatever where it was implied that there have been multiple Harley Quinn's? Or is that one of those "let's make sure we sweep this under the rug and never speak of it again." Stupid comic moments?

Wonder Woman was killed by Neron, and became the goddess of truth when the Olympians elevated her to their level. Her mother took her place as Wonder Woman until she came back, and for a time they were BOTH Wonder Woman until Hippolyta was killed.

<_<

(Batman tenderly stroked her cheek as she lay dying in the hospital.)

Huh, guess it shows how much brain space I devote to WW

Messi

Wasn't there that one issue of whatever where it was implied that there have been multiple Harley Quinn's? Or is that one of those "let's make sure we sweep this under the rug and never speak of it again." Stupid comic moments?

I mean Harleen Quinzel as Harley Quinn. That was in those horrendous Death of the family Suicide Squad tie ins. I won't be surprised if dc never mention that again. Christ that was awful.

Zombine

Banned
I mean Harleen Quinzel as Harley Quinn. That was in those horrendous Death of the family Suicide Squad tie ins. I won't be surprised if dc never mention that again. Christ that was awful.

Ah yes. Yeah she hasn't died and I don't think DC would be dumb enough to kill her.

arkon

Adventure Time #28
East Of West #12
Prophet #44

Another small week for me. Will help me get through the backlog at least.

Unai

Wonder Woman.

Dan Didio is still raw about that.

I know Wonder Woman has died because she was supposed to be one of the black lanterns of Nekron during the Blackest Night, along with the other superheroes that died and come back to life, like Superman and Hal Jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom