• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2014. I for one welcome our new Amazon overlords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they make a playable Damian, I will so buy it
when it hits $5.

With that said, I still need to play Arkham City... The only problem is that ever since I started reading comics, I stopped playing video games.

Yeah same here,, Poor lonely PS4.

Godamn ,, just spent $60+ at my LCS. so many good books this week tho.

No cost to me for my ASM Variant.

BoLYVAgIgAA6dL9.jpg

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I really hope they release an oversized hardcover of just the first two TPBs of Zero instead of waiting for three TPBs worth like they are for Saga. I really want to see what all the fuss is about...
At least I'll finally be able to see what the deal is with Manhattan Projects hardcover coming out in a few months!

Zombine

Banned
Has anyone looked at 1st printings of Saga lately? $80+ for a NM copy. Now all we need are about 10 years and a show on AMC and we're looking at a $10,000 book. All these early issues are going to go for a killing.

Blughughughgugh. Heard some ASM#2 spoilers from a friend and I'm glad I dropped it...

We're seriously having peter ruin a company that could use his civilian life to help people? Come the fuck on. What's gonna happen is he's gonna fuck up the prison thing, lose the company or at least have to start from scratch. It's annoying and transparent as fuck.

Fuck Slott.

Edit: also silk is dumb as fuck and black cat's character assassination is still going full steam ahead judging from solicits. Otto was the shot in the arm that the series needed, but now slott's writing is worse than ever.

omgkitty

Can anyone suggest a good site that puts up the week's new releases? I've been trying to use Comic Vine, but it skips some and usually doesn't get updated until release day.

Read JL and JLA and very much enjoyed them both. Love the Luthor dynamic in JL.

In JLA, it was cool to see how the JLU was formed. It was also cool to see a nod to the GA/GL team up.

Blughughughgugh. Heard some ASM#2 spoilers from a friend and I'm glad I dropped it...

We're seriously having peter ruin a company that could use his civilian life to help people? Come the fuck on. What's gonna happen is he's gonna fuck up the prison thing, lose the company or at least have to start from scratch. It's annoying and transparent as fuck.

Fuck Slott.

Edit: also silk is dumb as fuck and black cat's character assassination is still going full steam ahead judging from solicits. Otto was the shot in the arm that the series needed, but now slott's writing is worse than ever.

I think they should have Otto come back as a ghost similar to how Peter was during Superior and just be pulling his hair out as Peter fucks up everything.

Toa TAK

Banned

Fuck Slott.

Just wait for August, for the SUPERIOR Spider-Man.

tim1138

Read JL and JLA and very much enjoyed them both. Love the Luthor dynamic in JL.

In JLA, it was cool to see how the JLU was formed. It was also cool to see a nod to the GA/GL team up.

I loved Luthor in JL, especially that last page.

I enjoyed the debut of
Jessica Cruz
, totally not what I was expecting.

Invincible is firing on all cylinders. DAAAMN

It's good to have Saga back. But
that last page is wretching my heart.

In Original Sin,
I hadn't seen that character before. Google tells me he's a Ghost Rider villain. I figure the Eye-Bomb will "spill" the secrets of everybody or something like that.

I'm really enjoying Transformers: Windblade. The art is phenomenal and completely different fro everything I've seen before in Transformers comics. I hope it ends up being a full series. (It's currently a 4 issue mini I think).

I'm definitively in for Luthor's JL. The last page was glorious. How could I say no to a team with Captain Cold and Shazam?

fauxtrot

Banned
I read COPRA #1-3 last night... this comic is right up my alley and I'm loving it so far. The creator (Michael Fiffe) is seriously making it hard for potential fans to legally purchase issues though. I wonder if he doesn't have a digital copies for sale due to his current publishing contract, or if he just doesn't like money/fame. Anyhow, I had to steal it to read the damn thing, and felt so guilty afterward that I bought a COPRA t-shirt and issues 13 & 14 off his site.

It's too bad the creator's first big writing gig (All-New Ultimates) has been received so poorly...

Costume Change. The remaining UA(Logan, Havok, Thor, Wasp, Sunfire) are going bac to there past bodies via mind time travel.

Sunfire was forced to stay on fire to burn Logan for the years by Eimen.

So guess that affects Sunfire's mentality in the present.

UA spoiler from the last issue. Probably why Sunfire changed his costume.

I am a huge fan of the UA costume designs. Most are a great balance between classic and modern. I need to get a closer look at that new Sunfire costume.

I think they should have Otto come back as a ghost similar to how Peter was during Superior and just be pulling his hair out as Peter fucks up everything.

Superior got about a thousand times better when this stopped happening all the time

MG310

I am a huge fan of the UA costume designs. Most are a great balance between classic and modern. I need to get a closer look at that new Sunfire costume.

Superior got about a thousand times better when this stopped happening all the time

I tend to like them more when Cassaday isn't drawing them. Rogue and Wanda in particular.

Invincible is firing on all cylinders. DAAAMN

It's good to have Saga back. But
that last page is wretching my heart.

In Original Sin,
I hadn't seen that character before. Google tells me he's a Ghost Rider villain. I figure the Eye-Bomb will "spill" the secrets of everybody or something like that.

I'm really enjoying Transformers: Windblade. The art is phenomenal and completely different fro everything I've seen before in Transformers comics. I hope it ends up being a full series. (It's currently a 4 issue mini I think).

I'm definitively in for Luthor's JL. The last page was glorious. How could I say no to a team with Captain Cold and Shazam?

Read astonishing Spider-Man and wolverine if it who I think you are talking about

Bii

Dammit, Original Sin #2 is out this week? My LCS must've forgotten to put that in my pull list when I picked it up earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom