• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My day, closed on the house, this what moving my statues looks like.

j5eu5xd.jpg

While moving I did go to the comic shop and got my comics. Brian Level and Jordan Boyd were there promoting the release of their new book, The Mantle.

He was doing $15 head sketches and Boyd was charging $5 to watercolor it. This was a compromise with me wife as she wanted a girl so we agreed on Zatanna. I also brought my Darkseid that Brian did on FCBD and had Boyd color it.

NNomm2B.jpg

e3b5pPJ.jpg

Still haven't read any comics but look forward to in bed tonight before sleep.

mreddie

Mighty Avengers is stumbling at the finish line. Oof. Especially after a good arc.

Also, are they gonna explain why Jessica is wearing her old school Spider costume?

Bii

Messi will remember this

._.

While moving I did go to the comic shop and got my comics. Brian Level and Jordan Boyd were there promoting the release of their new book, The Mantle.

He was doing $15 head sketches and Boyd was charging $5 to watercolor it. This was a compromise with me wife as she wanted a girl so we agreed on Zatanna. I also brought my Darkseid that Brian did on FCBD and had Boyd color it.

http://i.imgur.com/NNomm2B.jpg

e3b5pPJ.jpg

Still haven't read any comics but look forward to in bed tonight before sleep.

Darkseid looking like he has "DAT ASS" face.

Supergirl trailer looked mad corny. Is it a show for small children or something
It literally is like that Black Widow parody sketch. Didn't look all that appealing to me but hopefully it can find a good audience. we already have a hard enough time getting a female led superhero movie.

Owzers

Guys...i'm just watching the Supergirl trailer and laughing. So much laughing. So good.

Is good the right word? It might not be the right word. Wow.

edit: I loved the Black Widow parody trailer, posted about it the day it came out because it reminded me of messi rom coms. Now it's real.

Guys I have good news and bad news.

Kabuki is available digitally
But it's dark horse so it's on their shitty reader. :(

At least we're getting the amazing Library editions. I guess that's worth the sacrifice

Zombine

Banned
Guys I have good news and bad news.

Kabuki is available digitally
But it's dark horse so it's on their shitty reader. :(

At least we're getting the amazing Library editions. I guess that's worth the sacrifice

Will wait for the Library edition on my birthday.

Messi

Weird, my comixology pull says it comes out today. Was this delay recent?

Weird, he told me it was delayed. Maybe not. It was meant to be out last week and got delayed then Amazon changed to the end of June and he told me it was delayed for shipping reasons.

He also says it is odd because he has had his copies at cons for the past few weeks. I can't find the complete version on comixology but previewsworld says it releases today. Odd.

Storm cover this week is amazing. Might pick it up when it ends.

Edit: it's on instocktrades for 28, so it must be out.

I had legit never head of it until Tim brought it up a long time ago. That, Unwritten, and Lucifer are on my "must read" list.
I was recommended it when I was in the ign message board a decade ago. That was when my comic reading experiences really blossomed with all sorts of books recommended by a great community. A great message board community is rare but when you can get one you can discover a ton of great material that magazines or sites miss.

Fun fact the other mod on that board now works at marvel as an executive in their TV division. Which is funny since he's one of the biggest superman fans I've encountered.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
just finished Secret Avengers.

what a trippy, charming story.

definitely a must-read for fans of Hawkeye & Superior Foes of Spiderman.

Messi

Guys...i'm just watching the Supergirl trailer and laughing. So much laughing. So good.

Is good the right word? It might not be the right word. Wow.

edit: I loved the Black Widow parody trailer, posted about it the day it came out because it reminded me of messi rom coms. Now it's real.

Is it bad that I would love to watch that movie if you just replace Thor and ultron with regular people? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom