• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEO0MJ

Been reading Top Ten, pretty fun. Is it wrong that the mystery of the Ghostly Goose and the battle of the supermice and supercats are my favorite parts?

frye

I hate what Bendis did to her. All the Wanda is crazy stuff was really driven by him

It's like the only thing he read with her in it was the John Byrne West Coast stuff. I'm not one to get too worked up by continuity stuff outside of very specific things but maan the damage he did to that character is genuinely mind-boggling to me

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Welcome to my world, it sucks. And I really don't want to go down the sleeping aides hole
I would be happy with 2 additional hours on the weekemd... Or on holidays like today.
I think I even know whats the problem is right now...

And yeah, sleeping aids is nothing I want to have in my house, too...

PsychBat!

Banned
Wait though...I just watched that trailer for Supergirl and it looks great. I'm not gonna sit here and act like the OT does with everything. It's more great TV to watch.

1402.gif

Normally, I'd be with you though.

Reading SW 2 felt like
a merger of House of M and Marvel 1602. It was a good cooling down, world building, setup issue. I'm hoping this becomes one of the few events that can stick the landing. Most start strong but fade quickly. I have a feeling Hickman can pull it off

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Magneto seems almost depressed in House of M. I kinda want the reveal to be that Xavier pushed Wanda to create this world and not Mags.

"Lockjaw & Black Bolt: Avengers"

Id read it.

Also wondering how long itll take until some writer makes Wanda and Mags shag , now that they blood no more.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Supergirl doesn't look particularly interesting to me, so I'll probably skip it. Gonna drop Arrow as well next season, but hopefully I'll be caught up with Person of Interest so I can watch that week-to-week instead.

Flash has to have a huge misstep next week for me to skip out on S2. Hopefully it's as good as the first...

Agents of Shield continues to be the Superhero show that leaves you asking: Superheroes when? Agent Carter is more of a Superhero show at this point.

I really don't get the love of AoS. Agent Carter was fun and Daredevil was solid. But AoS is just complete ass.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Breaking Bad

And yes, AoS has become crazy good. Not typically my kind of show, but it's just really good television.
Though I've been stuck on early season 2 due to comics. D:

make sure you get yourself to the mid-season finale (S02E10) asap. shit is a real game changer.

Breaking Bad.

Yeah, have just Season One avaiable... So this is more a thing I have more to endure than to enjoy :D
To bad Agent Carter isnt avaiable here yet.

S1 does start off slow, but halfway through it starts heading towards greatness.

Agents of Shield continues to be the Superhero show that leaves you asking: Superheroes when? Agent Carter is more of a Superhero show at this point.

I really don't get the love of AoS. Agent Carter was fun and Daredevil was solid. But AoS is just complete ass.

I take it you don't actually watch the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom