• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put together a "master" pull list,, I don't know how or when it happen but damn I have 54 books and quite a few good looking books coming out soon too.

-------

Big DCBS order "out for delivery" Sweeeet
Also have this statue with it..
DH26490lg.jpg

Mole Man arc was excellent, though.

Actually, nah, I disagree. It didn't peak in any particular place, it's just awesome.
Again I said through MU which is 6 issues behind. Right now it's the purple man stuff. It's not bad but just seems like after the move waid has been just kicking the ball around waiting for an idea or to leave the book.

Is there any kind of ComicGAF google hangout? If not we should make one, its like the only instant messenger I can use at work. I want to bullshit about games and comics with ComicGaf peeps while working.

Is there any kind of ComicGAF google hangout? If not we should make one, its like the only instant messenger I can use at work. I want to bullshit about games and comics with ComicGaf peeps while working.

How does that even work? Same as the Google Hangout that comes standard on Android phones?

tim1138

Yeah, I'd be down with that as well. Google chat is the only IM I can use at work as well.

Cheska

How does this shit even work? Does it use your Google account email or something? I've literally never used it for anything except phone sms messaging.
I believe you actually have to add people to your circle of friends and then you can be invited to the google hangout, and then you literally just chat away :)

OK, I know I'm coming in a bit late with it, but holy crap SW #2. The only thing I'm slightly worried about is how the final payoff can live up to this buildup (Well, that and my bank account depending on how well the various tie-ins are written). All hope lies in Hickman.

Again I said through MU which is 6 issues behind. Right now it's the purple man stuff. It's not bad but just seems like after the move waid has been just kicking the ball around waiting for an idea or to leave the book.

I've actually only read the first three volumes, so I'm way more behind than that, heh.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Yeah, I'd be down with that as well. Google chat is the only IM I can use at work as well.

Yeah, same here. That, or like a whatsapp group? But that may not fly at work for some of y'all.

Yeah, I felt the same.
Would have wished better for him.

That was the whole point of the finale and the fulcrum of the series. Walt's idea of partnership was chaining a slave to the business and systematically destroying and murdering everything and everyone they care about.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
That was the whole point of the finale and the fulcrum of the series. Walt's idea of partnership was chaining a slave to the business and systematically destroying and murdering everything and everyone they care about.
But he was the good guy really.

Yeah, he was that...
I always felt bad when Jesse tried to connect with Walther and asked for doing something afterwork...
Still, I believe that Walther saw in some kind of way a son in Jesse, nobody can deny that he never not cared for Jesse.

I read one comic so far, Convergence Suicide Squad. Geoff Johns is going crazy online buying all these SS art pages and he is all hyped for the movie. I hope he drops Justice League and tries his hand at Suicide Squad.

How does that even work? Same as the Google Hangout that comes standard on Android phones?

Yeah you can make a thread/room what ever you want to call it and invite a bunch of people and since its google hangouts you can access it from your hangouts app on your phone, through Gmail, or Google +.

and yes as Cheska said I think you need to be friends on G+ but I think you can also do it as long as you have that person's Gmail.

Yeah Shin why haven't you made me one of your friends or circlemates? We're literally brothers. Betraaaaayal.

PM me your G+ page or your gmail and I'll put you in all my circles.

I honestly have no clue what whatsapp is, but I literally cannot install anything on my work PC.

Yeah I'm in the same boat. I can't install shit on my work PC. For me my phone reception at my desk is hit or miss, hence why I thought something like gchat hangouts which works on every pc with out installing something and you can get on phones would be easiest for people.

Anyone whose up for a ComicGaf google hangouts send me your gmails or g+ pages.

I'll make it happen.

Yeah, he was that...
I always felt bad when Jesse tried to connect with Walther and asked for doing something afterwork...
Still, I believe that Walther saw in some kind of way a son in Jesse, nobody can deny that he never not cared for Jesse.

They started as business partners. I'm sure Walt thought he was treating him like a son, but at every turn he manipulated him into murder or actively demolished things in his life he cared about. If he really cared about anyone in his life, once his business started impacting them negatively, he could and would have stopped.

He didn't. He never really cared about any of those people. He'd only convinced himself that he did, that all the things he was doing was for their benefit, when really all he did was shatter and destroy every person in his life because he was a selfish monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom