• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Green Lantern preview with John Stewart was cool. Nice art. What book do I need to get to keep reading. I've never read Green Lantern before.

Admit it, you're in for Arisia.

arisia-02.jpg

Lost Army is also off to a good start.

Yep. I loved the art. Kilowag, John and Arisia as a core group is not bad either.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
can i get that on my iPhone? gmail.com is blocked by my office firewall (but not GAF strangely ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just like Hickman, you basically need to experience everything Star Wars has to offer to understand ComicGAF.

remember to start with the first 2/3rds of the prequel trilogy, then watch 100+ episodes of the cartoon, then episode 3, then scrounge the de-specialized special copies of the original trilogy on the internet, then...

i think i get why friends look at me funny when they ask to read a comic and i give them a laundry list of things to read before they get to the thing they want to read

Ohnonono

Not that it is the best method or anything but I have had a lot of fun just reading my TPB stuff I have gotten, and reading SW as it comes out. You get spoiled for sure but its like a back story playing while you are waiting. I have 3 TPBs or New Avengers and 5 or 6 of Avengers and that will get me a bit over halfway through the lead up stuff. It is fun stuff.

Messi

I re-read the issue where Damian comes back to life in Batman and Robin. This is seriously the most perfect issue I have read in some time. So many fuck yeah moments and emotional beats. The Tomasi and Gleason run has to go down as a classic it just reminds me of why I love comics so much.

Owzers

I had to make a new playlist just to stop listening to Uptown Funk.

It's full of Pink, Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, Needtobreathe, Imagine Dragons, and The Band Perry. Nothing but the best for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom