• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Is southern bastards any good?

Absolutely. If you love raw ass redneck stories about football, ribs, and revenge. Jason Aaron is at his best when he can throw himself into a specific population of people and circumstances--like in Scalped--and create a fucking intense shitstorm of events.

zennyzz

ksbd53-54.jpg

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that Legends of Tomorow trailer is all sorts of fun campy. Since I dont know anything about DC I cant get mad at whatever that weird mishmash of characters is lol

Zombine

Banned
You know that NYCC is going to do some batshit crazy stuff for Star Wars. It's the last event before the movie comes out.*

*that people give a fuck about.

Owzers

I'm trying to get rid of stuff and condensing short comic boxes, I didn't remember how much crap is in my " #1 issues: I'm going to be rich" box. Dark Knight Finch, Brightest Day Green lantern Emerald whatevers and Birds of Prey, Avengers and Secret Avengers Heroic relaunch #1s, Masks, Powers relaunch, Batman Odyssey, Joe the Barbarian.

At this rate i will never be rich.

Owzers

what the fuck man

still lol'ing at your struggle with Uptown Funk tho

I can't get Imagine Dragons out of my head ever since the Keighley awards had them on to play majoras mask/it's time. The live spotify sessions " it's time", " demons", and "shots" get played a lot. Not so much anything else from them, i like live-ish music without all the extra effects.

Virgil's? Lol

No no. I'm talking about Hill country bbq market. They're brisket is like meat butter, just melts in your mouth and is delicious. They're ribs are pretty on point too. I've been disappointed with a lot of places in the City but Hill Country is doing shit right.

Tizoc

I suddenly have a craving for a Burger with Jalapenos...why? I mean they shouldn't mix, but I tried CHicken sandwich that had pickles just the other day and that tasted good.
Veggies can be so weird...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

What is this series? Is it that Lucidity that was mentioned a few posts back?

Priest's Black Panther is amazing so far. I love Everett.

No lie, this is actually something that my roommate does.

lol.

I disliked Everett for some reason, but I think he was intended to be the reader's surrogate or some such?

Black Panther clocking Mephisto is still awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom