• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fauxtrot

Banned
The last time I drank, I chased a duck around Sutter's Fort yelling "WHY WON'T YOU HUG ME??"... ain't nobody got time for that.

That's the next level I think. We've read comics, cooked comics, and smoked comics

Now its time to fuck comics

144853-Arsenio-Hall-door-gif-Imgur-Tu-fCJu.gif

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
are y'all digital only people just going to fuck your ipads?

That's the next level I think. We've read comics, cooked comics, and smoked comics

Now its time to fuck comics
I'm pretty sure fucking their hobby is what led figure gaf to get locked

Although if we do go there paper quality will be more important than ever. There will also be some who still think digital is superior

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'm pretty sure fucking their hobby is what led figure gaf to get locked

Although if we do go there paper quality will be more important than ever. There will also be some who still think digital is superior

So old Vertigo trades are out of the question?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Black Panther just said the following:

"oh Ororo, it's like that American Song..."you got me straight trippin' boo"

...I can't decide if that is the worst thing ever, or amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom