• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I see on one site you can buy Sophie Campbells Turtles art. So she does work on paper, I always assumed Jem was done digitally. Is Jem done digitally? Would love to own some if it's not digital.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Blackbolt just erased Apocalypse from existence, and before T'challa sent Sabretooth's decapitated head to Magneto on a box... silly Black Panther line aside, that was awesome, probably my favorite tie-in so far

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Guys why is Bachalo so good?

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_464_page_23_Karima_Shapandar_(Earth-58163).jpg

It's a shame he's too "cartoony" to have a chance to do a big event

Messi

Guys why is Bachalo so good?

Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_464_page_23_Karima_Shapandar_(Earth-58163).jpg

It's a shame he's too "cartoony" to have a chance to do a big event

Do all big events need to have Ribic-esque art? I'd love a Bachalo drawn event.

Happy Birthday Tim! Your birthday is on the 16th? So is mine :D

Well...were they CGC rated or what????

Jesus Christ Gil theres some things you don't ask

real hardcore comics nerds do it on top of their omnibii and absolutes

I don't know if they had those back then

Quoting the famous words of GrandHarrier:

"Go on..."

Yea, of course i did it and they got torn up.

I was hoping DC would collect Books of Magic in neat books like they did Lucifer, I should write a letter to Didio about an incursion ruining my Vertigo and Clone saga with pictures of two lobsters smashing together to see if he can make that happen for me.

OMG OMG Legends of Tomorrow looks amazing. I can't wait! The Rip Hunter casting is genius. Man I've started posting like Birdie

TV cape hype > Movie cape hype.

styl3s

I see on one site you can buy Sophie Campbells Turtles art. So she does work on paper, I always assumed Jem was done digitally. Is Jem done digitally? Would love to own some if it's not digital.
Wait you can buy Campbells turtle art? Where the fuck do i throw my money at?

Messi

Got a problem friend? PUT EM UP!

I love him just asking why someone like Bachalo couldn't have a shot. I understand why they use someone like Ribic. His art is epic in scale.

Wait you can buy Campbells turtle art? Where the fuck do i throw my money at?

NSNArt.com not to pricy either.

--

One of those DC shows should use Batwoman. It's not like the movies will ever use her.

Rhaknar

OMG OMG Legends of Tomorrow looks amazing. I can't wait!

TV cape hype > Movie cape hype.

I saw someone trashing Captain Cold and I was sad :(

Cold is the best thing about The Flash

Owzers

So...if you had around 100 or so random #1s and 0 issues that aren't worth much at all right now, what would you do with them? Would they actually sell on ebay? Library? I don't think they're good enough to have sex with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom