• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibranium

Banned
My problem with the suit wasn't the color scheme or anything like that... it just looked bad on Charlie Cox and they seemed to know that, judging the way they cut together that final fight scene and kept him mostly in the shadows, in costume. It was unfortunate, because the black proto-suit looked great on Charlie and on camera.

Well hopefully it can be fixed, I bet the costume team is working on it. Charlie is such an awesome actor, I like how he straight up admitted to not having read comics before but immediately started going through the famous DD runs. The definitive Matt Murdock.

Owzers

in volume 3, werewolf football players are no longer hunted, but embraced, through the Species Equality Act of 2020 in order for Hillary to win the Southern vote and get re-elected. Each team can only have one werewolf for balancing reasons, which cities are protesting. The werewolf of the team is called the Southern Bastard.

i'll stop now. playing Dying Light and waiting for the wizards to go away so that the grizzlies can then go away.

MG310

21889_10153453552184258_7713265501143635034_n.jpg

Another good one.

Batman is a little bland but it'd probably look okay in statue form.

Owzers

You know what that means.

Werewolves.

edit: ^^^ if Destiny had easier party making I would have played it longer than i did, but i abandoned since i was mostly doing things alone.

I'm quitting Dying Light after 40 minutes, I don't feel like doing endless fetch quests even if i'm intrigued by the overall game, i need more out of the regular tasks. I had the same problem with Dead Island and the new franchise fixed nothing in that area.

Werewolves.
Hah. At least you're consistent

Destiny might be the most enjoyable flawed game I've played in a long time. After playing the beta to death I bought the game at launch and barely played it. Guess I played the beta too much (had the same issue with BF1942 wake island). Well I booted it up and dusted off my level 6 character and started playing again. Man this game has its well documented issues but the shooting and just roaming and attacking enemies is so fun. It's what I wish borderlands had. Before I knew it 3 hours went by and I had a blast

Ayyy! I want this.

Just wanted to post an up-close shot of my name is ed's work in my sketchbook. Details of the bat itself.

I'm not sure if many of you remember but I met an artist (Brian Soriano) in the artist alley at last month's Big Wow Comicfest. He drew a beefy and detailed inked sketch of Batman for me (post seen here). After the con ended, I added him on Facebook and started communicating with him to see if he would do a private commission. I told him how much I liked his Shuma-Gorath/Dr. Strange piece. Since I just started up my villains-themed sketchbook, I wanted Galactus. I was expecting to fork out a bit of money given how complex some of his drawings can become but when he kicked back the price to me, my jaw dropped. It was going to be the same price as his con sketches for a penciled/inked work. He even asked if I wanted him to recreate his Shuma/Strange piece in my book, and I couldn't pass up on that. So here are the two commissions he did for me:

I practically gave him free reign on what he wanted to do with Galactus. All I told him was Galactus and planets, haha. Well, not only did he put the main man on there but his herald as well. Galactus is feeding off of a (now) dying planet with an exploding sun behind him. He's open to commissions and I'll definitely get in touch with him again during dead periods of attending conventions.

Awesome!
Im looking on his FB now,, I think I may have to reach out to him and get something done...

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Finished Annihilation, tbh I wasn't that impressed. The best part was the Nova miniseries by Abnett. Isn't he the main writer going forward? I'll keep reading because I want to get to the GotG series.

Does anyone know if the Annihilation: Heralds of Galactus miniseries is required reading? Both issues are incomplete on Marvel U :( There seem to be a lot of problems in general with issues on MU, judging from comments on each issue. Might get them both on Comixology if they're worth it

Zombine

Banned
You know what would be incredible? If Comixology let you create reading lists so you could say...recreate that avengers reading order without having to search for it, or to emulate the experience of reading through each of your books on new release day. A comic "playlist" of sorts.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
You know what would be incredible? If Comixology let you create reading lists so you could say...recreate that avengers reading order without having to search for it, or to emulate the experience of reading through each of your books on new release day. A comic "playlist" of sorts.

I would love to have something like this. Would be so helpful, even for physical books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom