• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Real talk: I looked into being a train conductor pretty thoroughly and applied for a few positions.

I like trains.

One of my favorite gaming experiences was playing Train Simulator while listening to Jose Gonzalez.

Real talk: I looked into being a train conductor pretty thoroughly and applied for a few positions.

I like trains.

One of my favorite gaming experiences was playing Train Simulator while listening to Jose Gonzalez.

Just when I thought nothing could surprise me anymore.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
crazy it took me so long to read Ms. Marvel

brown people identity crisis in New Jersey? story of my life right ehre

Zombine

Banned
kitchen sink waifus are next

Me%20Gusta.png

Honestly, why don't we have Waifu's based on famous monuments and structures?

Went googling for MLK statue waifu or MLK moe.

Found nothing.

Kinda surprised, really.

The hell, nothing on Mt Rushmore moe either.

Did find some lincoln on washington yaoi, tho. #itssomething

tim1138

I like trains.

Is there anything you haven't looked into?

Kipp

Is there anything you haven't looked into?

Sure. I've completely avoided looking into careers in the natural sciences.
Besides that... I think I've got it all covered. Haha

My top two dream jobs at the moment are park ranger and piano tuner.

Kipp

Kipp lives such an interesting life

Except I really don't. Haha
I have all these super interesting ideas on super interesting things I could do, but then I do none of them (usually for reasons of practicality).
I mean, right now I'm working 60 hour weeks: 40 hours at a desk job writing up blog posts and posting to Instagram mainly, and 20 hours working retail. Not really what I'd call interesting. Haha

However, I guess I'm setting myself up for a more interesting future. I'll have enough money saved that I'll have much more interesting options open to me since I'll have more free time and will be able to take a non-lucrative but more interesting/enjoyable job.

Thanks for thinking I have an interesting life though. It makes me feel better about myself. :p

Kipp

Aquatic marine biologist?

Lol
Well, actually, of all the natural sciences, oceanography was probably the most interesting to me.
But still no. :p

What about......stripper?

Okay, I also haven't really looked into stripping. However, my stock supervisor at my retail job who is a straight male has very seriously considered being a stripper and continues to think that would be a viable job for himself.

started reading Hickman's FF finally, I've had the omnis since release.

having read a lot of the hickman avengers run and now secret wars, FORESHADOWING AS FUCK

Reed being all "the illuminati were a mistake, it's nothing but trash" is real fuckin interesting to see what gets him back there by new avengers (I hope this has an explanation)

even if it doesnt, It's still crazy comparing where the character is at now with his life vs where he was at the F4 point.

The Deadly Class death spiral: Deadly Class #12 13,780

Jem and the Holograms #2 doing just shy of 20k; Not bad for IDW, and Jem.

Convergence: Infinity Inc had the honor of being the lowest selling Convergence title, followed by Plastic Man and the Freedom Fighters, and Blue Beetle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom