• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yeah apparently they're not tied together. Maybe they're late.

I see the new stuff on my tablet but not on my phone...whut >_>

oh well guess ill add it from the tablet

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat feel when every new issue on MU update is something youre reading

so-good.gif

Yo, I just bought the current Humble Bundle (Paradox) but don't need the following keys and will share them with the first to speak up:

Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Crusader Kings II + Sons of Abraham DLC

Glad to see convergence Shazam and Jsa selling a good amount. Didn't realize Harley is so popular. I also see Suicide Squad had Harley/Joker leaked, I wanted to hear her accent but it was taken down ;_;.

Glad to see convergence Shazam and Jsa selling a good amount. Didn't realize Harley is so popular. I also see Suicide Squad had Harley/Joker leaked, I wanted to hear her accent but it was taken down ;_;.

Sounds pretty much how you'd expect from BTAS and Margot's Wolf of Wall Street performance.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Euro-problems, but I hate how Comixology forces the .fr site on you if you're in Belgium. You can't buy anything on the .com site and you have to use the french site for purchases... which is also riddled with french/german translations of the books. I don't know how they handle it in other European countries, but at least let us choose English.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
OH, the nunchucks are a selfie-stick. That's...fucking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom