• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMX sales. CMX sales as far as the eye can see.

Incal and Metabaron bundles!
https://www.comixology.com/The-Incal-and-Metabarons-Sale/page/6665?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC90YWJsZXQvc21hbGxDYXJvdXNlbA

Latest Dc convergence week sale. Classic teen titans, Batman Red Rain for a dollar!, Hawkworld for $3!, random legion comics and more
https://www.comixology.com/Convergence-Week-7-Sale/page/6661?ref=c2l0ZS9pbmRleC90YWJsZXQvbGFyZ2VDYXJvdXNlbA

these sales got me like
4WGgtQx.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Superior Ironman #1 - I always thought Tony was a dick, now he actually IS a dick. The extremis F2P app with "dlc" is hilarious if you play video games these days, the symbiote-style armor is cool, and like I said, Tony is a huge dick. Me likey. Oh and the art is good too.

By the way, between Ironman, She Hulk, Daredevil and the X-Men, is San Francisco the new New York?

Superior Ironman #1 - I always thought Tony was a dick, now he actually IS a dick. The extremis F2P app with "dlc" is hilarious if you play video games these days, the symbiote-style armor is cool, and like I said, Tony is a huge dick. Me likey. Oh and the art is good too.

By the way, between Ironman, She Hulk, Daredevil and the X-Men, is San Francisco the new New York?

It does seem like everyone has relocated for the most part, yeah?

SoilBreak

Banned

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
If you don't like Silver Surfer you don't have a soul. Sorry but I calls em like I see em.

Seriously tho this book is so fucking wonderful.

Oh and Silver Surfer #7 was great as usual. Toomie "talking" to Dawn is way too cute.

I started reading Spider-Verse tonight. What the fuck am I reading?

I only recently went through Superior Spidey and Superior Foes of Spidey the other month. Spider-Verse looked like it could be fun in a train wreck of crazy sort of way. But I am only a few issues into the new hardcover collection of it and it is so bad. Morlun is as stupid as ever so far, but I am enjoying SpOck being awesome and making an army of Spider-Men to be ready for the battle.

Please tell me this gets better. I am just expecting something silly and crazy, but Morlun and that entire race of beings just dimension hopping and killing Spiders is just stupid to me so far. Please tell me that when they start throwing all the Spiders together it gets as batshit crazy as I expected.

Or am I in for a few nights of pain as I read this?

I started reading Spider-Verse tonight. What the fuck am I reading?

I only recently went through Superior Spidey and Superior Foes of Spidey the other month. Spider-Verse looked like it could be fun in a train wreck of crazy sort of way. But I am only a few issues into the new hardcover collection of it and it is so bad. Morlun is as stupid as ever so far, but I am enjoying SpOck being awesome and making an army of Spider-Men to be ready for the battle.

Please tell me this gets better. I am just expecting something silly and crazy, but Morlun and that entire race of beings just dimension hopping and killing Spiders is just stupid to me so far. Please tell me that when they start throwing all the Spiders together it gets as batshit crazy as I expected.

Or am I in for a few nights of pain as I read this?

I didn't read Spider-Verse but if you want a good Spider event, check out Spider-Island.

I didn't read Spider-Verse but if you want a good Spider event, check out Spider-Island.

I will look into that. I just saw the Spider-Verse hardcover at work and decided to give it a whirl. I haven't seen the Spider-Island stuff. Maybe I will do that on digital like I did Superior.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Doesnt look like anything for me this week in the Comixology Convergance sale, Last week it was only the Green Lantern Emerald Twilight Arc. I think they have been disappointing sales so far.

Doesnt look like anything for me this week in the Comixology Convergance sale, Last week it was only the Green Lantern Emerald Twilight Arc. I think they have been disappointing sales so far.

There's been some good sales mixed in there. I got DC One Million, Gotham by Gaslight, and Power of Shazam all from their Convergence sales. Only read Shazam but I'm excited to eventually read the others.

There's been some good sales mixed in there. I got DC One Million, Gotham by Gaslight, and Power of Shazam all from their Convergence sales. Only read Shazam but I'm excited to eventually read the others.

I didnt bother with One million, I got Gotham by Gaslight from the Batman 750 sale last year.

Even the convergence 2 part books have been poor. I bought most of the #1 but only have a handful of #2

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Just finished Batman Eternal.

Loved it. When is it back?
Probably in the fall. Snyder kept saying the second year would have a bigger focus on Robins and appropriately celebrate that character's 75 anniversary, so presumably it'll actually start before that anniversary is over.

Nudull

Banned
Happy birthday, Cheska. May Galactus shower you in the lights of dying planets.

I thought you were reading basically everything. That's less impressive, haha.

UPDATE on those TPBs I promised. Didn't get a break from work last week. I'm off on Friday, and will ship them then.

Need us to PM shipping info before then?

zennyzz

Man, I got really mixed feelingsabout X-men Legacy.

Conceptually it's very interesting, but it's so much high horse dialogue trended to "now" that it can feel beyond pretentious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom