• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Phonogram omg

i don't think i'm ready!

also who drew this variant 'cause i dig it a lot

1445401_ful.jpg

This new Image book sounds pretty cool to me

Dark Corridor #1
story / art / cover: Rich Tommaso
August 05 / 24 pages / Full Color / Mature Readers / $3.99
From the author of Clover Honey and 8 ½ Ghosts, RICH TOMMASO, comes an all-new ONGOING SERIES set in the fictional coastal city of RED CIRCLE—a city totally controlled by mobsters—who, after decades of wielding power, are silently being picked off oneby- one by unidentified female assassins. Like a Goodfellas script re imagined by Quentin Tarantino, this sprawling crime-adventure will keep you guessing and tuning in for more month after month!
DarkCorridor-900px-5650f.jpg

Russell Dauterman

thanks. I like his art a lot

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
totally forgot Nowhere Men was a thing. what a solid start that book has to build on, though!

BTW, what's the reading order for Spider-Gwen? I already read edge of spiderverse 2, so now is it just S-Gwen 1-5?

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Black Science, Vol 3: Vanishing Point
Chew, Vol. 10: Blood Puddin’
Invisible Republic, Vol. 1
The Surface

Solid month for my trade-waiting ass.

Also, next Image Expo is July 2nd in San Francisco. Confirmed guests include Robert Kirkman, Brian K Vaughan, Steve Skroce, Tula Lotay and Greg Rucka. I'd suspect Tula Lotay will reveal her new collaboration with Warren Ellis.

Messi

No Manhattan Projects, no God Hates Astronauts. The dream is dead.

Velvet, saga too.

Edit: Sex crims is totally there, my bad.

Witchblade: Redemption, Vol. 1-4 TP Set
story: Ron Marz
art / cover: Stjepan Sejic
August 19 / 640 pages / Full Color / 15+ / $19.99
The seminal run by RON MARZ and STJEPAN SEJIC is available in this value-priced set edition! 640 pages for under $20!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

Also Sunstone Vol 3
Chew Vol 10
Black Science Vol 3

tim1138

So Nameless and Annihilator will both end around the same time of never as Hawkeye, then.
Casanova and Manhattan Projects may as well not even exist at this point.
And God Hates Astronauts is doing awful saleswise and will probably be canceled.

Cool.

So Nameless and Annihilator will both end around the same time of never as Hawkeye, then. Cool.
And God Hates Astronauts is doing awful saleswise.

Have faith, Tim.

But eesh. You aren't kidding on God Hates Astronauts.

So Nameless and Annihilator will both end around the same time of never as Hawkeye, then.
And God Hates Astronauts is doing awful saleswise and will probably be canceled.
Cool.

... really?
Damn I didn't know that, I've been supporting GHA since the kickstarter tpb :(

What are the sales #'s ? 6,000 range is where they go to die right?

Messi

Just give it to me. This solicit was written for people like me. Noelle Stevenson gets me.

RUNAWAYS #3
NOELLE STEVENSON (w)
SANFORD GREENE (a/C)
•
With the Winter Soldier hot on their tail
, the Runaways flee to the Wild West of the 1872 domain!
• Plus, Jubilee is in for the shock of her life!
• And Molly gets a cowboy hat! (You guys, are we still saying “adorbs”?)
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
*SECRET WARS SERIES

Wait...is that Cloak and Dagger?

Mudcrab

Cool.

Not like this, Tim. Pls.

Cool.

I told you not to look at sales :'(

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Okay, everybody keep cool and buy two issues of Deadly Class every month.

tim1138

... really?
Damn I didn't know that, I've been supporting GHA since the kickstarter tpb :(

What are the sales #'s ? 6,000 range is where they go to die right?

The last issue to make the top 300 was Match at 5394 copies, it didn't even chart last month. According to Browne, it doesn't look good.

Messi

Okay, everybody keep cool and buy two issues of Deadly Class every month.

I will do my part.

I see this nextwave book is solicited for a new printing in August. I will give it a try then for you guys. I trust what you guys say when you say I will like it. But if you burn me I will be sad.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Is there anywhere that gives info on when the next issue of a given book is coming out? Example being Jem #3 didn't release last week, but I assumed it would have. UFOlogy needs to be directly injected into my veins, but issue 2 is nowhere to be seen. Etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom