• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

I never thought I'd see Hardy Bucks referenced on GAF. The Viper's watching this thread now, boys.

viper-620x365.jpg

SoilBreak

Banned
np7xUn4.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE UNITED #12
Written by JEFF PARKER
Art by TRAVEL FOREMAN
Cover by TONY HARRIS
Blank variant cover
On sale AUGUST 12 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T
Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.
A mission to save our world from cosmic calamity has separated Swamp Thing from the Green, threatening to destroy him forever. Only an improbable team of heroes and villains, led by Poison Ivy, can traverse conflicting realities and save Earth’s plant elemental from non-existence.
Art by TRAVEL FOREMAN

YES

tim1138

Travel Foreman fans coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden! I thought me and Slug were the only ones. Y'all better buy JLU, if a Jeff Parker/Travel Foreman joint gets axed I will lose all hope in the industry.

Poodlestrike said:
Foreman is the guy people were posting costume concepts from, right? The new Stargirl look?

Damn good stuff.

Also, Tim, I think I found your next avvy.

If by people you mean me, yep, he is the one and the same.

Squire

Banned
image_zpscdeamsmg.jpg

My Steve Epting Black Swan & Richards came this afternoon! It's gorgeous! You should see his lines up close. They're literally flawless.

Epting is a phenomenal artist. Really helped to pull me in to New Avengers. And Black Swan is brilliantly designed. Very striking for a Marvel character.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
can we have Black Swan in the 616 after Secret Wars please?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why does Black Swan make me think of an alt universe Valeria?

well valeria is saying "we cant win" a lot near the end just like Black Swan always said...

TINFOIL HATS ARE FUN

I'm currently obsessed with Invisible Inc myself.

I still refuse to believe that someone managed to make not just a turn-based randomly generated stealth rpg, but a VERY GOOD turn-based randomly generated stealth rpg.

And yet they have. And it is so ridiculously excellent.

ElNarez

Banned
I still refuse to believe that someone managed to make not just a turn-based randomly generated stealth rpg, but a VERY GOOD turn-based randomly generated stealth rpg.

cash out your first game early, then just go and run Banks and Internationale, this is bliss

Mudcrab

I would have never given the game a second glance if it wasn't for the thread. Some of the best stealth gameplay in years. It feels like a stealth-based roguelike/x-com hybrid which is exactly up my alley.

cash out your first game early, then just go and run Banks and Internationale, this is bliss

This is my usual team, though sometimes I swap Banks for Nika. Double attack saves campaigns.

Cade

Happy birthday Cheska! what's with all the may birthdays guys cmon

Also I'm already regretting defending Bendewavengers earlier. These Civil War tie-ins..

How much do we expect the eventual Hickman Avengers omnibus to cost? $350-400?

Do you think it will include Infinity?

I'd have to assume the existing Infinity Omnibus would be stuck between (New) Avengers Vol 1 and Vol 2. And yes, it's technically not an omnibus, but it's an omnibus.

Still no Shazam ongoing. Johns should really just hand it off to Jeff Parker, this is getting absurd.

That JLU lineup has me all sorts of excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom