• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

The wonderful world of comics.

Sarah you need an avatar

Ahem

7G1rBPR.png

I totally have more if you are looking.

Your wallet. My wallet. Everyone on this planet's wallet. Our sun's wallet. Our galaxy's wallet. And, eventually, the universe's wallet itself. This is simply how wallets are.

Zombine

Banned
Can I just say that I'm really happy that we have gained a handful of new regulars? It's really nice seeing new faces. All the level headed folks show up here and set up shop and its a great thing.

PsychBat!

Banned
god damn it... a jrpg would not be fun to stream would it? I kinda promised my friends that I would stream a few KH (Kingdom Hearts) games this summer. IF there's news about the new KH game at E3. Regardless if there's news about the new game, I'm probably gonna do it.

UUUUGGGHHHH I'm probably gonna do it.

god damn it... a jrpg would not be fun to stream would it? I kinda promised my friends that I would stream a few KH (Kingdom Hearts) games this summer. IF there's news about the new KH game at E3. Regardless if there's news about the new game, I'm probably gonna do it.

Well, it can be if the streamer is entertaining.

Zombine

Banned
You are on the blacklist sorry. This is serious business.

The only exclusive club here is BallerGAF.

Well, it can be if the streamer is entertaining.

If there is one thing I have learned as a DJ, it's that entertainment value is important, but you should never let yourself become the star of the show. A lot of streamers drown out the material they are trying to present by trying to position themselves as the next Pewtie pie, when instead they should trying to highlight the game itself with information presented in an entertaininf manner.

This is why I am the host of our ComicGAF podcast that doesn't exist. It's because I know how to control a room without being overbearing, and helping to keep everyone on track and sticking to the god damn program.

Messi

The only exclusive club here is BallerGAF.

If there is one thing I have learned as a DJ, it's that entertainment value is important, but you should never let yourself become the star of the show. A lot of streamers drown out the material they are trying to present by trying to position themselves as the next Pewtie pie, when instead they should trying to highlight the game itself with information presented in an entertaininf manner.

Maybe ill go with an Allred. That could be a nice gift to myself.

Cheska

Oh, sorry, happy birthday, Cheska!

I need to improve at this whole "Happy birthday" business.

Happy Birthday Cheska!

Happy Birthday! Seems to be a lot of b'days at the moment.

Happy Birthday Cheska!

Sitting here on my lunch, wanting to go home and play Witcher. Gonna be a long couple of hours.

Happy Birthday Cheska. Hope it's a good one.

Happy anniversary of the day of your birth, Cheska! Way to be trendy!

Happy Birthday Cheska! :D

Formal congratulations to Cheska RE: day of birth.

That's the best Marvel animated movie and one of the best DC animated movies, so... smart move.

Happy birthday!

hAPPY B-DAy cheska~

Happy birthday Cheska! Read lots of comics today haha.

Happy Birthday Cheska! :D

The thread didn't move as fast as I thought. :p

Happy birthday Cheska! what's with all the may birthdays guys cmon

Thank you so much everyone! I had to work today but I'm finally freeeee! Time to stuff my tummy with delicious Italian food and then I plan on pulling an all nighter to play the Witcher.

Squire

Banned

I stream a little of Final Fantasy X every day during the week. Been going since last week. I only get between 3-9 viewers, but it's fun. If people are watch and listen to me ramble on, I'm happy to play.

we gotta make our own hideout too.
Do we, though?

It's hard with RPGs, because a lot of them don't have fun gameplay from a visual perspective.

The KH games should be fine, though.
Flash was good tonight. If only DC would make a good flash comic

61%2BoDToJfoL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom