• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zennyzz

Who is in it? Are my boys Kaine and Miguel in it?

Someone please save Kaine :'(

Nope. Pretty sure Miguel's going to be in Spider Island and Kaine's supposed to pop up somewhere.

It's

Spider-Woman(Gwen)
Spider-Uk
Spider-India
Spider-ham
Spider Girl(Anya)
Spider-Noir

Zombine

Banned
Ok here's today's list:

A Force #1
Deadpool's secret wars
Master of Kung Fu #1
Planet Hulk #1
Secret Wars Battleworld
Ultimate End #1
Spiderverse #1
Last Days of Loki
Uncanny X-Men

Edit: ugh and that's just my marvel list.
Missing anything major?

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
Yo dudes, this has nothing to do with comics but I'm going to the bouldering gym tonight and this girl who I really like who I'm pretty sure likes me back is probably going to be there tonight and I can't waaaaait.

Zombine

Banned
Yo dudes, this has nothing to do with comics but I'm going to the bouldering gym tonight and this girl who I really like who I'm pretty sure likes me back is probably going to be there tonight and I can't waaaaait.

Tell her I said hey.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face

Yoo, good luck. Just don't introduce her to ViewtifulJC. Also ask her how she feels about The Mountain Goats.

Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend

Messi

Aren't you gonna introduce me to your friend

image.php

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I am definitely being nitpicky, but (Ultimate End +Secret Wars Spoilers)
Considering we have a different Cyclops in Manhattan domain than in Richard's raft in SW, Manhattan Domain could actually not be from 616 Right?

Why buy physical comics? All those ads and paper. Shameful stuff.

Who wants to have to charge their comics before the read them.
And who wants to miss out on that great DC comics smell.

... And who doesn't want to spend hours bagging and organizing,,, ahh fuck that's not really a plus...

2. Limited License to Digital Content

A. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and any applicable Supplemental Terms (including, without limitation, payment of any applicable fees, including fees for Digital Content you license), the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access the Digital Content for your personal, non-commercial use. Such license does not confer on you any ownership interest in such Digital Content. Words such as “purchase” or “sale” (and similar terms, including all tenses), as applied to Digital Content (including any Digital Content the Company makes available for free), refer to the grant to you of a limited license as described herein.

11. Termination

The Company may terminate the Service and block or disable your access to the Service at any time, except as prohibited by applicable law.

Zombine

Banned
2. Limited License to Digital Content

A. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and any applicable Supplemental Terms (including, without limitation, payment of any applicable fees, including fees for Digital Content you license), the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access the Digital Content for your personal, non-commercial use. Such license does not confer on you any ownership interest in such Digital Content. Words such as “purchase” or “sale” (and similar terms, including all tenses), as applied to Digital Content (including any Digital Content the Company makes available for free), refer to the grant to you of a limited license as described herein.

Comixology removing the burden of ownership from my conscious. Good Guy Amazon always willing to help out their customers.

This is why I happily pay $100 a year for Prime.

Manhatten ist 616.
Yes, that's what I thought. It being a mashup of 616 and Ultimate Manhattan but during Ultimate End
we see 616 Cyke (X-Clops red and black suit). Which shouldn't be possible considering Scott survived the final incursion with Reed and co.

I think the 616 part of Battleworld Manhattan being a recreated copy of the original(and maybe all domains are like this to some degree).

Or maybe it's just Bendis and I'm overthinking it

Mudcrab

Yes, that's what I thought. It being a mashup of 616 and Ultimate Manhattan but during Ultimate End
we see 616 Cyke (X-Clops red and black suit). Which shouldn't be possible considering Scott survived the final incursion with Reed and co.

I think the 616 part of Battleworld Manhattan being a recreated copy of the original(and maybe all domains are like this to some degree).

Or maybe it's just Bendis and I'm overthinking it

You've got the gist.
The 616 Cyke that made it on the raft is different, from the one in Manhattan, who is different from the one in X-men '92 and on and on. Just like there are too many Spider-men even though the original 616 Peter also was on the raft.

You've got the gist.
The 616 Cyke that made it on the raft is different, from the one in Manhattan, who is different from the one in X-men '92 and on and on. Just like there are too many Spider-men even though the original 616 Peter also was on the raft..
Funny I only thought about Cyclops when Spidey was far more prominent in this one. Thanks.

Is anyone else reading Fade Out? This week's issue was phenomenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom