• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me while I put a hit out on you guys.

Journey-Through-Time-jem-and-the-holograms-9089639-639-478.jpg

Hope you enjoy your time, what's left of it, in a fucking volcano.

arkon

2. Limited License to Digital Content

A. Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement and any applicable Supplemental Terms (including, without limitation, payment of any applicable fees, including fees for Digital Content you license), the Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access the Digital Content for your personal, non-commercial use. Such license does not confer on you any ownership interest in such Digital Content. Words such as “purchase” or “sale” (and similar terms, including all tenses), as applied to Digital Content (including any Digital Content the Company makes available for free), refer to the grant to you of a limited license as described herein.

11. Termination

The Company may terminate the Service and block or disable your access to the Service at any time, except as prohibited by applicable law.

Quite a few of the publishers offer drm-free backups for purchases now. Not Marvel or DC though. So that helps somewhat

As some one who was around for the original Secret Wars, Deadpool's Secret Secret Wars is amazing. I won't be able to read that one the same again.

ElNarez

Banned
Okay, the end of that first Wytches arc was officially awesome.

for all the body horror of the previous five issues, this one got to me pretty hard in three simple words

I'm saving us

just, god damn, everything this moment and that statement carries is just so much more fucked up than bleeding cuts and eyes everywhere

You've got the gist.
The 616 Cyke that made it on the raft is different, from the one in Manhattan, who is different from the one in X-men '92 and on and on. Just like there are too many Spider-men even though the original 616 Peter also was on the raft.

Or we're getting a book that's chronologically happening after the 616 raft event in the SW books, which is yet to happen.

Or bendis fucked up.

Mindwipe

Or we're getting a book that's chronologically happening after the 616 raft event in the SW books, which is yet to happen.

Or bendis fucked up.

I suppose it's not that different from how the 616 population is, post event, going to be still alive for the most part instead of having died en-mass.

But it feels wrong for there to have been another 616 Cyke and Spidey appear out of nowhere.

I now completed my chronological Wolverine reading list:

Wolverine: Origin
Wolverine: Origin II (Optional.)
Wolverine: Weapon X (This one was a pain to find in trade.)
Wolverine
Remender's Uncanny X-Force (Optional.)
Death of Wolverine
Wolverine: Old Man Logan

I like this. There's a beginning, middle, end, and an alternative end. Am I missing something?

Wolverine
Death of Wolverine

I like this. There's a beginning, middle, and an end, and an alternative end. Am I missing something?
Maybe Jason Aaron Wolverine and the X-Men? Depends on what you're going for

Squire

Banned

Wolverine
Death of Wolverine

I like this. There's a beginning, middle, end, and an alternative end. Am I missing something?

I wouldn't say X-Force is optional given the way Wolverine's story ends.

Fintan

Wolverine
Death of Wolverine

Wolverine: The End for another alternative ending.

keiichi

Debating abandoning my LCS and going strictly DCBS, has anyone else done this?

Other alternative would be to preorder at the LCS, they don't really seem to ordering anything "random" so it's hard to discover anything new.

Owzers

Debating abandoning my LCS and going strictly DCBS, has anyone else done this?

Other alternative would be to preorder at the LCS, they don't really seem to ordering anything "random" so it's hard to discover anything new.

have you asked your LCS if they offer a discount for having a pull list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom