• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom or Bloom?

Lol Bloom,, that makes a lot more sense

I know ThyMusicMan asked for it but here is a video of my office/comic room/man cave in the new house.

https://youtu.be/JjDXxq5f85k

Nooiceee
That batman piece your wife did is amazing man.
I Know you've probably said this but what kind of frames are those?

Makes me want to take a video of my ComicCave/BatCave.. finally starting to get it situated .

anyone else buying Master of Kung Fu? any impressions? I really want it to be good

pls use updated totally outrageous designs.

Jem-and-the-Holograms-thumb-600x348.jpg

fixed

Master of Kung Fu is okay. Drunken, bearded Shangi Chi is best Shang Chi.

First ish is pretty much 20 pages of straight world building. Art is good, if not terrific.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I did not know about previewsworld.com for releases. MUCH more reliable. Got my weekly comics today and some new bags for my trades.

Every issue of Loki i wonder if Ewing will finally drop the ball, and every issue he manages to do something cray awesome.

Also Battleworld MODOK and Planet Hulk are legit good. Hoping that this version of Rogers is gay.

Ok here's today's list:

A Force #1
Deadpool's secret wars
Master of Kung Fu #1
Planet Hulk #1
Secret Wars Battleworld
Ultimate End #1
Spiderverse #1
Last Days of Loki
Uncanny X-Men

Edit: ugh and that's just my marvel list.
Missing anything major?

You forgot this.

I love that Peter Spider-Gwen panel. Is that from Spider-Verse?

Really like the collection Korupt!

Damn. Spent $58.

Didn't expect to see the Age of Ultron TPB when I went in to pick up my books today and when I got home, I see they left a notice that my Chew Vol. 5, 7 and 8 are waiting for me at the post office.

Just reading at work isn't going to cut it. Need to buy a lamp for my living room after work.

ReAxion

Damn. Spent $58.

Didn't expect to see the Age of Ultron TPB when I went in to pick up my books today and when I got home, I see they left a notice that my Chew Vol. 5, 7 and 8 are waiting for me at the post office.

Just reading at work isn't going to cut it. Need to buy a lamp for my living room after work.

Just in case you or anyone else missed it, you may own a chog http://www.skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.com/category/chew (the pink one is on sale)

and second of all, digital future! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom