• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concept of a Transformer falling in love is baffling to me for some reason.
Sex Criminals is coming.
1419484549.jpg

Tizoc

I am against transformer marriage.

That's racist.

The concept of a Transformer falling in love is baffling to me for some reason.

You should read More than meets the eye then, it'll turn you viewpoint of a lot of things around.

I can't stop the laughter.

Nick Roche showing support for Marriage Equality in the most awesome way (MTMTE readers will cry errytime):

Nice piece! What's the marriage equality thing about though?

Sex Criminals is coming.

They'll have to change the name, right? What channel is going to allow you to call a show "Sex Criminals"?

It'll probably just be "Criminals", but that just leaves it to be confused with an adaption of Brubaker & Phillips' "Criminal", or that Criminal Minds thing my brother always watches.

This is one of the reasons why I don't like TV.

Nice piece! What's the marriage equality thing about though?

Ireland's voting on whether to allow gay marriage this Friday. If Yes wins, we'd be the first country to bring it in via popular vote (it has to be done this way here because our Constitution has to be changed to allow it to happen, and a change to that requires a referendum).

Sadist

I can't stop the laughter.

Nick Roche showing support for Marriage Equality in the most awesome way (MTMTE readers will cry errytime):
This is damn cool.

Speaking of Transformers, I read #41 today

Goddamnit Prowl. If four combiners weren't enough (Devestator now with Scoop as part of the team becuz Starscream, Menasor, Superion and Defensor) he's played one more card... combining himself, Prime, Mirage, Ironhide and Sunstreaker into a new bot. Welp.

Messi

They'll have to change the name, right? What channel is going to allow you to call a show "Sex Criminals"?

It'll probably just be "Criminals", but that just leaves it to be confused with an adaption of Brubaker & Phillips' "Criminal", or that Criminal Minds thing my brother always watches.

This is one of the reasons why I don't like TV.

Ireland's voting on whether to allow gay marriage this Friday. If Yes wins, we'd be the first country to bring it in via popular vote (it has to be done this way here because our Constitution has to be changed to allow it to happen, and a change to that requires a referendum).

Universal TV signed up Fraction and Kelly Sue to a tv deal.

Oh and Yes is the only answer.

Tizoc

Aha, thanks for clearing it up.

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got a minute to read today's pick ups.

A-Force 1 - A little light on story but a nice bit of set up, but there's a hell of a Miss Congeniality reference on Ms. America's description.

Master of Kung Fu 1 - Sort of the same, but I like the concept and
Drunken Master Shang Chi
is pretty dope.

Planet Hulk 1 - Favorite of the day. Gladiator Cap and Noble Dino-steed are a duo I'd follow anywhere. Liked the back up story too.

Spider-Verse 1 - Nice start, I like how they mixed up the
Sinister Six
from the normal stories. Art was a bit wonky in places.

Ultimate End 1 - I agree with the questions some people have had. If it's got
Iron Man, who should be dead, and Cyke, who should be phoenix,
I'd not really sure what's going on. I wish the assumed end of the Ultimate line would have more to do with the Ultimate versions of people and not split time. We didn't even see Miles, really. I did like the stuff with
Spider-Pete hating that everyone knew who he was, though.

Heads up, folks that like picking up trades on the cheap... was in Books-A-Million today with some time to kill, and noticed they got another round of Marvel HCs and TPBs at bargain prices. Saw most of the "Season One" GNs, Aaron/Ribic Thor, Thor TMA (which I would have bought if I didn't already own it), Indestructible Hulk, Hawkguy, Avengers, Captain America, Wolverine and the X-Men and more; lots of recent stuff, going for prices starting at around $3.97.

I picked up X-Men: Asgardian Wars for $7.97.

Tizoc

Just bought all of Transformers MTMTE...

hOPE you like it!
If you could comsider follow this reading order
1- Last Stand of the Wreckers
2- MTMTE Vol. 1>onwards, read The Transformers Spotlight TPB that has Bumblee in it before Vol. 4 and you're set =3

fauxtrot

Banned
Glass Animals concert tonight, Tallest Man on Earth concert tomorrow, future mother-in-law coming to town this weekend.

I ain't never gonna finish Hickman's F4, am I? :(

Zombine

Banned
hOPE you like it!
If you could comsider follow this reading order
1- Last Stand of the Wreckers
2- MTMTE Vol. 1>onwards, read The Transformers Spotlight TPB that has Bumblee in it before Vol. 4 and you're set =3

Can you give me a tiny bit of info why I should read it like this? You know your transformers comics but be gentle.

tim1138

Kaptara is fucking great. It's gonna suck when it's cancelled in six months because somehow me and Messi are the only ones reading it.

guek

Banned
I finished reading Spider-Verse today. Pretty mediocre piece of shit, kinda like most everything Slott has done. I'm so tired of this guy on Spider-man. Blech.

Kaptara is fucking great. It's gonna suck when it's cancelled in six months because somehow me and Messi are the only ones reading it.
It just got the CMX discount today so I just bought it due to remember someone here praising it. And infinite loop also went down to $2 so with the IDW sale I got it for $1. Woot

Hey with Supergirl coming out as a tv show I'm sure DC will go ahead and release PADs Supergirl series on CMX and trades and do a big digital sale!

right? Right?

:(

Bloodember

OK, just read Ultimate End #1, wth, anyone know what's going on? Two Starks, one should be dead, and a peter from a different universe. I'm assuming we have two universes co existing within each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom