• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Inhuman #8 - how will Maximus masturbate now? :(

Punisher #12 - I bet they thought that punisher logo on the building would be a real badass moment but it was just stupid

Moon Knight #9 - you know you're cookoo when your shrink is a super villain

Deadpool #37 - monkpool is lame

Vito

Banned
And just remember to take my shit in context, 'cause all you did was pull a line out of a bigger post.

No need to, you've clearly proven my point that it only applies to people that fit within your definition of good and that you'd probably use other words for people showing the same type of behavior yet not matching your idea of what you think is right.

No need to, you've clearly proven my point that it only applies to people that fit within your definition of good and that you'd probably use other words for people showing the same type of behavior yet not matching your idea of what you think is right.
What are you on about

You can follow BuddyJoeBaker out the door too

Zombine

Banned

What, exactly, are you going on about? Dude has never once in his life minced his words in the thread nor try to be a gatekeeper for who he thinks is chill. We all went on the Twitter, nobody thinks it's a big deal here. Please don't shit up our community with garbage.

Nobody wants your toxic bullshit here.

tim1138

What the fuck dude

Messi

I'm like

giphy.gif

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Man, getting the the warmest and fuzziest community feelings right now--y'all are the awesomest.

Let's just hit back on comics, 'cause that's what's important (and evil) at the end of the day.

If anybody is on the fence about Stray Bullets, please don't be, and check it out, and check out ViewtifulJC's awesome book club thread. Four issues in and every story has been powerful and different and Lapham as an artist is amazing underrated.
lapham-stray-bullets-joey.jpg

PsychBat!

Banned

looooooooooool come on you joking me right?

Who's shitting up my favorite OT? Hot damn, we're a cheery bunch. Peeps need to not bring down our happiness levels.

Man, old school FF. Get bodied by the Frightful Four. Like damn did they get an upgrade. Wingless Wizard went from lame ass gravity disc flying, to straight manipulating gravity. Paste Pot Pete becomes The Trapster. Sandman and Medusa, as always, are pretty dope on their own.

Sandfox

Inhuman #8 - how will Maximus masturbate now? :(

Punisher #12 - I bet they thought that punisher logo on the building would be a real badass moment but it was just stupid

Moon Knight #9 - you know you're cookoo when your shrink is a super villain

Deadpool #37 - monkpool is lame

I liked Zenpool lol

Zombine

Banned
He is a weird one.

What and where you all getting cheap pages?

To be fair, Messi and I aren't getting cheap pages lol. There are just some artists on super low key/shit books that have great art that sell their things for dirt cheap. We're talking $10 a page cheap but nobody knows who they are.

Messi

He is a weird one.

What and where you all getting cheap pages?

Some Red Sonja pages off eBay.

To be fair, Messi and I aren't getting cheap pages lol. There are just some artists on super low key/shit books that have great art that sell their things for dirt cheap. We're talking $10 a page cheap but nobody knows who they are.

People know Gail Simone's Red Sonja :/

But yeah. This shit gets expensive.

CHANGE OF TOPIC!

Where were you when Death of the Family was announced?

There wasn't internet so I never knew about it until we were in the mall going to the arcade after sneaking into They Live I think. I was flipping through the Xmen comics like usual at a bookstore and then my friend was all yelling at DC and showed me. He should have kicked the spinner rack over.

Ales Kot DID just say he got a big artist didn't he

Is it weird that I kind of hope this is what's happening?

There wasn't internet so I never knew about it until we were in the mall going to the arcade after sneaking into They Live I think. I was flipping through the Xmen comics like usual at a bookstore and then my friend was all yelling at DC and showed me. He should have kicked the spinner rack over.

"of." Death "of" the family.

Boogiepop

I haven't started reading it yet, but Wild Thing has already made laugh with its big old "Collector's Item 1st Issue" on the cover. Oh yeah, I'm sure copies of that are worth a ton nowadays.

Boogiepop

I haven't started reading it yet, but Wild Thing has already made laugh with its big old "Collector's Item 1st Issue" on the cover. Oh yeah, I'm sure copies of that are worth a ton nowadays.

Oh god, the villain just escaped on pop-out rollerskates, boosted by a jetpack after coming out of nowhere and kidnapping the bully girl who just slammed a locker door into Wolverine's daughter's head. I'm only a few pages in, but I'm liking this comic's brand of stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom