• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also not Dr.Doom Messi

Sorry :/

image.php

Boogiepop

Oh god, the villain just escaped on pop-out rollerskates, boosted by a jetpack after coming out of nowhere and kidnapping the bully girl who just slammed a locker door into Wolverine's daughter's head. I'm only a few pages in, but I'm liking this comic's brand of stupid!

Just finished the first issue and I take back what I said. This comic is a stupid, just beautifully stupid work of art. It's just the right kind of bad and poorly written to loop back around to somehow awesome.

Ok, thanks again all for my IDW CMX sale dilemma. I compromised and got Last Stand of the Wreckers and the first seven issues of MTME, and the next two trades of Locke & Key, and Richard Stark's Parker: The Hunter because Darwyn Cooke. I also got the free comic book day issue of Transformers VS G.I. Joe. Now to forget I bought any of those things and read Kaptara!

So, apparently Agents of Shield ain't doin' so hot, huh? Just read an article that said its season finale did worse than the second to last episode of The Flash (the article was written last week). 1.3 to 1.4.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Black Panther #1 (1998) - yo... yo! :eek:

1999900-everett_k._ross_meeting_mephisto_black_panther_1_1998_.jpg

Someone give that man some pants already

I was behind 3 episodes in the Flash. Watched one, barely made it through 2, save the finale for tomorrow. I have comics to read still from 2 weeks ago, The Witcher is still shrink wrapped, and my bluray backlog is at 4. I'm glad my new cats know those feels.

T1QrXf5.jpg

So, apparently Agents of Shield ain't doin' so hot, huh? Just read an article that said its season finale did worse than the second to last episode of The Flash (the article was written last week). 1.3 to 1.4.

That was the repeat. Agents of SHIELD's season finale did worse than the previous episode. People have surmised it's because it was a 2-hour finale. No clue. Great episode.

Tim I know you don't have a computer and you always posted from your phone. With it now on its way to China, how are you on here? Through your fridge or a TI-86 calculator or something?

Messi

Is it SpOck in the early issues of Avengers? He is using the blue and red suit so I am not sure. But he is being a dickhead.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Black Panther #2 - shit, this is so good. I love Ross. I love Zuri. I love the Dora Milaje. I love the art. Please tell me Ross is part of the whole run and not just the first arc.

Black Panther #2 - shit, this is so good. I love Ross. I love Zuri. I love the Dora Milaje. I love the art. Please tell me Ross is part of the whole run and not just the first arc.

He's a pretty constant presence in the book. He's kinda an audience surrogate since BP is so balla and above everybody.

1999901-everett_k._ross_y_all_better_recognize.jpg

Rhaknar

So is Mephisto just gonna wait for Panther for a few issues? Lol

He is. Now you see why Martin Freeman needs to be Ross. Wasting him on Gyrich is a crime.

AoS probably cant recover from the awful first few episodes. Killed any enthusiasm I could muster for the show while Flash has been great from the beginning.

Rhaknar

"Nobody is evil, they are morally chalenged. But yeah, Achebe is the kind of person that will eat his pizza crust first"

Fuck you Ross, I eat pizza crust first :/

Guess I'm evil

Sblargh

Banned
Inspired by Rhaknar, I decided to re-read Bendi's Daredevil run and it's so good. It might even be better than I remember. What happened to this Bendis?

Rhaknar

Googled Black Panther Naked Banjo to look for the issue #4 page...

Don't Google Black Panther naked banjo >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom