• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheska

Did anyone read the letters column in Jem and the Holograms 3? There's a letter in there that is just so bad and cringeworthy that I had to set my iPad down and literally shake my head.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Is anyone reading Loki: Agent of Asgard? How is it?

Did anyone read the letters column in Jem and the Holograms 3? There's a letter in there that is just so bad and cringeworthy that I had to set my iPad down and literally shake my head.

After Ms. Marvel, I can't read letters any more. I legit got choked up reading those on the subway.

Since it came up earlier, is the Fraction F4/FF run worth reading? I've heard mixed things about it but it's Fraction and people here have seemed somewhat positive on it.

Zombine

Banned
Since it came up earlier, is the Fraction F4/FF run worth reading? I've heard mixed things about it but it's Fraction and people here have seemed somewhat positive on it.

Ignore those people, listen to us people:

FF_1_Preview1.jpg

It was certainly a thing. The best part was when it complained about Aja and Shana being foster sisters of Jerrica and Kimber in the comic and I was just like "Umm..."

Pls do you even read the thread m8.

Torrenting is for suckers

I'm not linking to a torrent site. It's an article about the leak.

It's just interesting because the Flash pilot got leaked too and that only seemed to help the buzz around it so there are some suspicions that this may be something similar.

CBS touted “Supergirl” as one of its top new shows at its upfront presentation last week in New York City. The official first-look trailer on YouTube has already been viewed about 11 million times since it was posted May 13.

It’s rare for a pilot for a new TV show to leak out onto piracy sites — especially so far in advance of the premiere date. On the one hand, the early leak of “Supergirl” could put a damper on initial ratings. However, it could also serve to drive audience to the show and build buzz leading up to the fall season. TV networks have released pilots in advance of show debuts as a marketing tool but never this far in advance.

Messi

I'm not linking to a torrent site. It's an article about the leak.

It's just interesting because the Flash pilot got leaked too and that only seemed to help the buzz around it so there are some suspicions that this may be something similar.

I wasn't implying you linked to a torrent. I am sorry.

randomwab

Is there any good Supergirl titles/runs that are light and, say, similar to Steph's Batgirl run or Spider-Gwen/Silk? That TV trailer has me intrigued.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

FF is awesome, charming as shit. I havent read F4

Is there any good Supergirl titles/runs that are light and, say, similar to Steph's Batgirl run or Spider-Gwen/Silk? That TV trailer has me intrigued.

Supergirl and the Legion of Superheroes. She ends up in the future and thinks it's all a dream so she just has fun with it for the most part.

Messi

I've never been to a wedding. No one has ever invited me. Lots of funerals though. But I guess you don't need an invite to a funeral. I have just realized how sad that is.

I've heard that the Sterling Gates/Jamal Igle run is good like that, I was gonna order a trade or two from that soon

I've heard the complete and total opposite.

Well, except for the time I was a bridesmaid I'll say the weddings themselves I've attended were pretty much 99% forgettable. The receptions are where things can be fun, but really they're just another large party generally. Being in the bridal party was a quite different experience though, both in the time leading up to the wedding and the wedding itself.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Weddings can be lots of fun. Not least of all because...

Got one coming up in June and it involves two of my favorite people. Very excited.

Will you drunk-post in the thread, Mudcrab?

I've never been to a wedding. No one has ever invited me. Lots of funerals though. But I guess you don't need an invite to a funeral. I have just realized how sad that is.

I've only been to two, and they were both siblings. Pretty boring overall, and I was wrecked at the end of my brother's because I was one of the groomsmen. I have been invited to a few people from school's weddings, I have turned them all down but that's more to do with the fact that if I haven't talked to you for 10 years, there's probably a reason. That, and I dislike the Irish thing that you have to invite everyone you've ever met, plus their relations.

A friend of mine will be marrying his partner if the referendum passes (just have to wait for my brother to pick me up from work so I can go vote) so I'll be going to that.

And to answer Zombine's Zquestions:
1) 27
2) I don't know what these mean, so I took a quiz and it says introvert, so that.
3) Yes, and no real desire for that to change.
4) No, and I can't for medical reasons anyways.

Zombine

Banned
I only ask, because introverts look for reasons to actively hate events involving people. All parties are "horrible" or "stupid" or whatever, and the reality is that they're just not letting loose. I'm an introvert myself (who has learned to act extroverted for my career) and I have learned that at 25, if you're not enjoying an outing with people, it's probably because you're not allowing yourself to have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom