• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimiNewt

Scored 3/100 on an Exam
Been catching up on some Secret Wars from the last couple of weeks.

What the fuck? This shit is so convoluted, there's no way I can follow this.

I guess I'll just hope for Ms. Marvel and USM to be back in regular form in a few months. Wait it out.

Messi

I was just reading my Avengers hardcover (this shit is doooope) and I went to turn to the next page and I tried to swipe it like it was my tablet. :/

zennyzz

Bloodstrike_2.jpg

lessee

Not-deathstroke
Not-Hawkeye
Not-Wolverine
Not-Sabertooth

And not pictured (not-domino)

also good lord those guns

Bii

I was just reading Deadpool on Marvel Unlimited (this shit is doooope) and I went to turn to the next page and I tried to flip the page like it was a floppy. I accidentally flipped my monitor onto the floor. :/

Messi

I was just reading Deadpool on Marvel Unlimited (this shit is doooope) and I went to turn to the next page and I tried to flip the page like it was a floppy. I accidentally flipped my monitor onto the floor. :/

I am tired, leave me alone :(

Finally watched the finale to flash. Ahhhhhhhhhh so good. No other comic book show gets me to geek out at the possibilities of where they could go.
Jays helmet!!! Oh and Eddie for sure becomes zoom at some point

Messi

Thor is a complete badass and I haven't even gotten to Infinity yet. I read the first 13 issues of Avengers and half of new avengers in the last 3-4 days. Back in the comic reading game.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I get why everyone likes Journey into Mystery, Kid Loki is just so likable.

Finally watched the finale to flash. Ahhhhhhhhhh so good. No other comic book show gets me to geek out at the possibilities of where they could go.
Jays helmet!!! Oh and Eddie for sure becomes zoom at some point

Jay's helmet
was the single biggest HOLY SHIT moment in a season full of them.

I love how much lore they managed to cram into just one season, but I hated the cliff-hanger. Shit is going to leave me wondering what happens for months...

Zombine

Banned
Thor is a complete badass and I haven't even gotten to Infinity yet. I read the first 13 issues of Avengers and half of new avengers in the last 3-4 days. Back in the comic reading game.

Just wait till the arc where they go into space and meet everyone from Star Wars and all the girl characters get trapped.

Owzers

Secret Wars #1 was what i expected, most pages look like two pages slammed together, toppings going everywhere. The action is hurried and the moments disappointing.

Bii

Secret Wars #1 was what i expected, most pages look like two pages slammed together, toppings going everywhere. The action is hurried and the moments disappointing.

#2 is way more interesting. A lot of world building stuff and "oh shit, I can't wait to see what happens next" kind of moments.

*Another post where I say how bad I currently feel but dont reveal what actually happened*

Hang in there. We're here for you.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
The bad thing is, I cant even talk to someone about this, even while I fucking need to do.

I just hope things continue as planed and everything turns out ok :/

Owzers

Why does Secret Wars #1 have nicer cover stock than #2? Who would only make better covers for the first issue and then stop? That's crazy...

Been catching up on some Secret Wars from the last couple of weeks.

What the fuck? This shit is so convoluted, there's no way I can follow this.

I guess I'll just hope for Ms. Marvel and USM to be back in regular form in a few months. Wait it out.

I mean, USM isn't coming back in its "regular form" as far as I can tell.

Owzers

No, I'm saying that cheaper cover stock means more profit per issue. Its just one of many things that they'll do to increase the margins per issue.

I was kinda mocking the $4.99 price tag, but i am annoyed that they gave me a taste of better cover stock, i don't want to remember the better days. It's hard to believe Marvel thinks better cover stock on the first issue would draw in readers AND at the same time not give a shit about keeping that cover stock for future issues to save money on a limited series with seven issues left. Did they all of a sudden have regret at their decision? I need to think more upon this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom