• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh damn that Plasticman run, it was never collected in TPBs right? Or at least not yet?

Also someone make a thread about Locke and Key series being $10 over at humble bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Alan Moore in a Humble Bundle.

2dd.jpg

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Infinity Gauntlet and Old Man Logan were really good, Inferno was not so much. I liked X-Men '92 all right, but I still feel like they haven't taken full advantage of the Infinity Comics concept.

Also, I can finally stop hate reading Iron Fist - The Living Weapon. Man I did not enjoy 90% of that.

SHIELD was cool, I have high hopes for Agent Warrick in the future.

fauxtrot

Banned
My James Stokoe page from 100th Anniversary Special: The Avengers #1 arrived today!! I'll post a picture of it once I've got it framed.

Now to decide between a page from the Fiumara brothers' Abe Sapien or Jeff Lemire's Trillium (which is water-colored and will look great framed)...

Zombine

Banned
My James Stokoe page from 100th Anniversary Special: The Avengers #1 arrived today!! I'll post a picture of it once I've got it framed.

Now to decide between a page from the Fiumara brothers' Abe Sapien or Jeff Lemire's Trillium (which is water-colored and will look great framed)...

Brb buying those pages

Hellers

Ok. So now we've gotten the Convergence spoilers. Does that mean we can now have

proper, real and all original LSH?

I bet it doesn't because DC hate us.

Owzers

Howard isn't suspended for game 5, this league is rigged, first FIFA now the NBA, Silver must be rolling around in comic pages right now laughing.

Jscottcambell website exclusive Renew your vows us lovely imo. I want one
lol
Ive never seen a wedding dress that tight on cheeks before

is that dress painted on or something

can you imagine MJ going trying on wedding dresses and throwing out the ones that dont snuggle her bum enough?

I think the colorist washed out those details on the dress. The dress would look better if those webs popped more IMO

lol

can you imagine MJ going trying on wedding dresses and throwing out the ones that dont snuggle her bum enough?

I think the colorist washed out those details on the dress. The dress would look better if those webs popped more IMO

Oh, it's a comic cover wedding dress for sure. Not questioning that.

lol

Can you imagine standing in front of a gathering of family and friends like that

You'd have a draw a face on it or something

lol

Haha, I was thinking this. It is a nice variant though.

ElNarez

Banned
lol

hey it could be worse she could be sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom