• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

Dunno if this was posted but Skottie Young Ms. Marvel.

proxy.jpg

This is going to sound crazy but I LOVED earth 2 society. SO much. TOTAL losh/legion lost vibe. Is the old earth 2 series, worlds end, and >CHOKE< Convergence what leads to this?

Because I swear I'll read ALL of it.

Great books this week
Old Man Logan
Transformers More than Meets the Eyes
Chew
Transformers More than Meets the Eyes

Especially Transformers More than Meets the Eyes, only Rodimus/Hot Rod would fail so badly at hiding the fact that he's happy a heroic, popular, famous, respected and beloved in many star systems, Autobot, is dieing.
WfK7jIx.jpg
Why is he so happy about another good guy dying?
Half page thing sucks. I on,y buy digital these days, but it's still a stupid decision.

Capullo says he was told it was a one month thing, but who knows.
It had better damn well be
Read some more of Green Lantern yesterday (There is a Lantern that is a whole planet?!).
Mogo doesn't socialize
Fuck Nintendo of America.
tumblr_m5klrfJJFp1ql1tbw.gif

mreddie

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Life sucks and then your Universe dies!
COMICS! |OT| June 2015. This is not a Amiibo thread.
COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Read a book. It's not like sports are on right now.
COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Stay out of this, Nick Lachey!

fauxtrot

Banned
Fucking Marvel and it's onslaught of interesting looking Secret Wars books... I just spent over $120 on two weeks of comics (5/27 & 6/3 releases) for the first time ever.

Had to get that Stokoe variant for Battleworld #2 as well.

This is going to sound crazy but I LOVED earth 2 society. SO much. TOTAL losh/legion lost vibe. Is the old earth 2 series, worlds end, and >CHOKE< Convergence what leads to this?

Because I swear I'll read ALL of it.

Yes. The story flow is

Earth 2 [Sets up the 'world', details the first invasion and aftermath, rebirth of the heroes]
Worlds' Finest [Ancillary, details Power Girl and Huntress' time on Earth and return to Earth 2, skippable]

Worlds End [Details the second invasion]

Convergence [Details how they come to be on their new world, skippable though, so long as you know that they get a new world because of it]

Honestly you could probably go into Society blind. If you absolutely want to read stuff, though, I'd rank Worlds End, then Earth 2 as part of the flow worth reading.

Messi

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Life sucks and then your Universe dies!
COMICS! |OT| June 2015. This is not a Amiibo thread.
COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Read a book. It's not like sports are on right now.
COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Stay out of this, Nick Lachey!

Not even one mentioning me. Disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom