• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombine

Banned
I'm not a 60 vs 30 fps kinda guy, but you are absolutely right, it runs very smooth. Even with all the paint flying around I've yet to see any kind of slow down.

If anyone wants to add me for online play, my NNID is predictably enough tim1138. I won't be on tonight at all, but will be this weekend.

I'll definitely add you later. In regards to the whole FPS thing, it didn't bug me until I built my PC. When I go from playing games at 120fps at 1080p, to some game running at sub 30fps with crazy dips and screen tearing and shit on consoles...I'm like absolutelydisgusting.jpg

I'll definitely add you later. In regards to the whole FPS thing, it didn't bug me until I built my PC. When I go from playing games at 120fps at 1080p, to some game running at sub 30fps with crazy dips and screen tearing and shit on consoles...I'm like absolutelydisgusting.jpg

My monitor only goes to 60, sad times.

I love 60FPS though. I'm playing Dead Space 3 at 60, having played the first two at 30 on console. So much smoother and more responsive, like taking the first bite out of a satisfying Twix bar.

I've gotten the feeling that I'm the only person that was OK with the arc with Malekith.

It's still good, it's just less good than the rest of the run which has been great. It didn't help that it was timed with the release of Thor 2. That synergy.

I'm thinking of buying a new PC monitor. I have a Dell 1920x1200 monitor but I've always been curious about gsync so I'm looking into an Acer XB270H. It's only 1920x1200 but reviews seem positive. I have a nvidia 970 so I should be good to hit that resolution

Oh and my NNID is DarkKnight77

Mudcrab

It was OK and visually interesting but it's just not on the same level as the other stuff.

t3gsKI8.jpg

Ayy

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking of buying a new PC monitor. I have a Dell 1920x1200 monitor but I've always been curious about gsync so I'm looking into an Acer XB270H. It's only 1920x1200 but reviews seem positive. I have a nvidia 970 so I should be good to hit that resolution

Oh and my NNID is DarkKnight77

I'm not a 60 vs 30 fps kinda guy, but you are absolutely right, it runs very smooth. Even with all the paint flying around I've yet to see any kind of slow down.

If anyone wants to add me for online play, my NNID is predictably enough tim1138. I won't be on tonight at all, but will be this weekend.

Sent some Wii U Friend requests. Let's get our Splat On.

Forgot to say, my NNID is BrightLightLava

Also, holy crap Messi. lol.

tim1138

Sent some Wii U Friend requests. Let's get our Splat On.

Also, holy crap Messi. lol.

Right on, I'll be on the lookout!

I get that. I think if I had a PC and gamed on it that stuff would be a bigger deal to me. I game so little now that as long as it looks OK and runs I'm good. Hell, the only current gen console we own is the Wii U.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom