• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MG310

It's here! It's here!

IMAG0263_BURST00_edit_1432931330544.jpg

ReAxion

Fucking Marvel and it's onslaught of interesting looking Secret Wars books... I just spent over $120 on two weeks of comics (5/27 & 6/3 releases) for the first time ever.

Had to get that Stokoe variant for Battleworld #2 as well.

I told myself I wasn't going to buy any Secret Wars. I failed my past self. Like, badly.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i don't "get" amiibos but it's pretty shitty that Nintendo had the chance to make a brown Ink Boy Amiibo and didn't

splatoonart.jpg

Owzers

Oh! Stupid things came today!

COMICS! |OT| June 2015 Stop, wait a minute
Fill my cup, put some liquor in it

Fuck these things

When will it end.....

I don't have an OT ready so I thought we'd just have a thread about candy. If you guys wanna talk about comics in it that's fine.

Based purely on observation it looks like the lovechild of Jet Set Radio and de Blob. It just has a great aesthetic.

Yea its giving my Sega bones some feels

When will it end.....

I don't have an OT ready so I thought we'd just have a thread about candy. If you guys wanna talk about comics in it that's fine.

:)

I guess the 2 humans I don't recognize and Ness are the rare ones? They had a ton of the rest at Toys R Us

Fire Emblem so probably. Theres a jigglypuff I won't try for and Greninja too

If you haven't read it. Read Marjorie Liu's great (but way too short) black widow run

Yesssss

tim1138

Yes! Very similar to those games. Game runs smooth as hell as well.

I'm not a 60 vs 30 fps kinda guy, but you are absolutely right, it runs very smooth. Even with all the paint flying around I've yet to see any kind of slow down.

If anyone wants to add me for online play, my NNID is predictably enough tim1138. I won't be on tonight at all, but will be this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom