• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

writers-walk-after-dc-alters-batwoman-storylines-header.jpg

I didn't do it.

I came to my senses. It's ridiculous.

I hate to interrupt, but I actually have a comics related question. Sorry!

I've enjoyed what Aaron has done on Thor, so how are his Wolverine and Punisher MAX runs?

I hate to interrupt, but I actually have a comics related question. Sorry!

I've enjoyed what Aaron has done on Thor, so how are his Wolverine and Punisher MAX runs?

Wolverine's pretty decent, but with changing artists, it varies. Its also collected between a bunch of different volumes and minis, so its a bitch to collect

His Punisher Max is consistently great tho, and only one volume with less issues, its easy to collect. Highly recommended, but be warned shit gets REALLY dark.

And if you like the crime comics Aaron is putting down, you have to try out Scalped, his 60-issue series with co-creator RM Guera. One of my all-time favorite comic book runs, and once you read it, it'll be on of yours too, pls believe.

frye

Aaron's best solo Wolverine stuff is under the title Weapon X which was like a tertiary Wolverine book at the time. When he gets on the main book and sends Wolvie to hell it gets... well it's not terrible but it's decidedly less good

The Wolverine in Hell stuff is whateva, but there's a few issues in the middle where a demonic Wolverine fights the X-Men and then Mystique/Lord Deathstrike drawn by Daniel Acuna that were pretty sweet

Squire

Banned
Steam; TaleSpun
XBL: TaleSpun
PSN: RonTheDawn (it was HS, don't laugh)
NNID: It should be TaleSpun, but hell if I know. I just got a n3DS this year.

I'm on Twitter/Tumblr too if you're cool like Tyrant Rave and into that stuff. 👍

Boogiepop

...I know I've been making too many amiibo posts in here right now, but I just need to say that the insanity of Lucina on Amazon has officially broken me. Spent goddamn 30 minutes f5ing constantly, not looking away, properly prepared, opened in the right spot with backups. And it never appeared for me, even for a second.

The insanity has claimed me.

Maybe I need to read comic books or something before I dive back in and spend another 30 minutes breaking my f5 button and getting nothing for it when Robin goes up. :(

Calcium

Banned
...I know I've been making too many amiibo posts in here right now, but I just need to say that the insanity of Lucina on Amazon has officially broken me. Spent goddamn 30 minutes f5ing constantly, not looking away, properly prepared, opened in the right spot with backups. And it never appeared for me, even for a second.

Damn, that sucks. I'm glad the amiibo craze didn't consume me. I bought the 4 I wanted to get and quit. Collecting them sounds like an absolute nightmare.

Vibranium

Banned
Steam ID: Vibranium

PSN: Vibranium_Shield

Funny how I use the monikor as a big Cap fun but as an even bigger Winter Soldier fan I probably should have used that. Oh well, so sue me. Send me friend requests if you guys want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom