• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

weirdos-o.gif

Boogiepop

Amazon made me log in, glitched on me, booted me back to the home page, I re-added Robin, and then it sold out and got taken from my cart before I could complete checkout.

I am officially, completely broken.

Maybe that makes reading the rest of Born Again more fitting? Though Daredevil's life goes to hell for a slightly more legitimate reason than insane amiibo scarcity...

Well I just put in the Amazon purchase for the Asus XB270HU monitor. Going to enter that IPS & Gsync life!

It'll take 2-4 weeks but I can wait. It was the cheapest one I could find

Zombine

Banned
Amazon made me log in, glitched on me, booted me back to the home page, I re-added Robin, and then it sold out and got taken from my cart before I could complete checkout.

I am officially, completely broken.

Maybe that makes reading the rest of Born Again more fitting? Though Daredevil's life goes to hell for a slightly more legitimate reason than insane amiibo scarcity...

Sounds like you need a Morgan Freeman. I'll make you one bro.

Owzers

If you say so. I'm still scrolling back trying to figure out this Twix insanity

LexCorp engineered a Twix Bar that, when the left and right twix are combined, can emit a form of mutated diabetes that turns people's blood to sugar. Harley Quinn decides to steal it because she's so sweet on the Joker it would be hilarious to turn him into sugar. After some girly hijinx was used to infiltrate LexCorp and Harley gets the bar, she got hungry and "accidentally" ate half the bar. When the Joker asks where she went, she simply says wanted to get her sugar some sugar and gave him the other half. The book ends with both of them saying " Those twix bars are better than i remembered."

director's cut ending: They conceive a child that night and when it's born it turns to sugar.

LexCorp engineered a Twix Bar that, when the left and right twix are combined, can emit a form of mutated diabetes that turns people's blood to sugar. Harley Quinn decides to steal it because she's so sweet on the Joker it would be hilarious to turn him into sugar. After some girly hijinx was used to infiltrate LexCorp and Harley gets the bar, she got hungry and "accidentally" ate half the bar. When the Joker asks where she went, she simply says wanted to get her sugar some sugar and gave him the other half. The book ends with both of them saying " Those twix bars are better than i remembered."

director's cut ending: They conceive a child that night and when it's born it turns to sugar.

Well I'm glad they're putting that multiverse to good use

Peanut Butter Twix: Smoother than a fresh jar of Skippy!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Image comics being written like scripts
Fucking Mark Millar strikes again.

Being developed and actually made are 2 different things. Chew has been in development forever
Fixed for accuracy.

I blame Tomorrowland and Lindelof.
You can pretty much guarantee this is part of it. Disney looked at Tomorrowland's numbers, looked again at Tron Legacy's numbers, looked at the projected budget for Tron 3, and asked themselves, why the hell would we make this instead of putting that money into another live-action fairy tale remake?

Fintan

On my trip to the comic shop today, I bought Manhattan Projects Volume 5. I started to read it and realized that I did not remember enough about what had happened and needed to re read the earlier volumes.

Does anyone else have that happen to them? For example, I read Invincible in hardcover format, which come out every year and a half roughly, and every time a new one comes out I've pretty much forgotten all the specifics of the series and end up doing a re read.

Owzers

On my trip to the comic shop today, I bought Manhattan Projects Volume 5. I started to read it and realized that I did not remember enough about what had happened and needed to re read the earlier volumes.

Does anyone else have that happen to them? For example, I read Invincible in hardcover format, which come out every year and a half roughly, and every time a new one comes out I've pretty much forgotten all the specifics of the series and end up doing a re read.

I barely remember what happens issue to issue monthly...

Note that the author conveniently forgets to argue for Cyke's mutant revolution following his escape from prison. Even Cyclops thinks he's lost his way at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom