• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Angela Asgard Assassin any good? I'm kinda into her from both her bits in GotG and this Thor/Loki Original Sin book

Zombine

Banned
It's art for this week's episode. So I guess you can't.

Don't know if I should get the joker/Harley Bombshell.

What's funny is you know that I'm going to have him do my Gwen commission at Comic Con. This is a good idea of what it'll look like.

Can someone make this avatar sized for me?
Thanks.

Quick and dirty:

DxzDQbx.jpg

I just used Imgur's tools, somebody with actual, like, image manipulation experience could probably do it better.

Bii

New Avengers #33

So there's this whole Secret Wars coming and Doom has taken on the role of someone that basically did the same thing in Original Sin. A lot of explanations are happening in this book but I haven't read any issues before it, so it was very informative. Not sure if any ongoing New Avengers readers feel the same but I thought it was a solid issue.
I like Doom. He should have his own ongoing.

ElNarez

Banned
I've read Sunstone vol. 2 and it is TOO REAL.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY OF THIS.

I signed up for EXQUISITELY DRAWN PICTURES OF LADIES SNUGGLING, not for ACTUAL EMOTIONAL TRAUMA.

God damn it, it really throws you for a loop.

Don't know if I should get the joker/Harley Bombshell.

I wouldn't. Just wait for the inevitable Harley Quinn Arkham Knight statue. She can't be far behind with the rate DC shits these things out.

I still wish Marvel had something like DCC. Could you imagine? Ms. Marvel + Lockjaw statue, anyone?

It's lovely.

It is. Is this art for the next issue?

Huh. harmonix is giving me $20 of PSN credit as part of me backing their Kickstarter. Huh I wonder why

Desperation.

Messi

I've read Sunstone vol. 2 and it is TOO REAL.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY OF THIS.

I signed up for EXQUISITELY DRAWN PICTURES OF LADIES SNUGGLING, not for ACTUAL EMOTIONAL TRAUMA.

God damn it, it really throws you for a loop.

Told Ya'll. Some stuff in that volume is legit heartbreaking. Sunstone has always been about emotions over lewdness. Legit spoilers.
Marion you complete and utter fool. Jesus Christ my heart broke realizing what was happening.

But you liked it enough to buy more? You like the character building?

Team Allycat?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
New Avengers #22 - the fallout from the nuke. The tension, Namor's ether at Black Panther, everything falling apart...

1407206915518.gif

ElNarez

Banned
But you liked it enough to buy more? You like the character building?

Team Allycat?

It was fun, but dang, it's capital-H Heavy. I don't even know which team I'm on I just feel for all those dang sex weirdos and their sex weirdo problems.

Rhaknar

Why the fuck are future teams always the siblings of current team members? X-men did it, now Avengers does it.

Messi

It was fun, but dang, it's capital-H Heavy. I don't even know which team I'm on I just feel for all those dang sex weirdos and their sex weirdo problems.

It is at its best when it is heavy on the emotions imo. But this arc was one of the heaviest. The
Marion stuff was really extreme but I felt he needed to do it.

zennyzz

Angela Asgard Assassin any good? I'm kinda into her from both her bits in GotG and this Thor/Loki Original Sin book

Very fun and beautiful series. My only gripe is they kinda run the "Angela and serah do something for the first half of the book, Serah expositions their past for the second half of the book." into the ground.

I think I might read some comics this week, guys. I hope I remember how. Do I read top-left to lower-left and then upper-right? Or do I read right to left like those mamga books the kids are reading?

I think I might read some comics this week, guys. I hope I remember how. Do I read top-left to lower-left and then upper-right? Or do I read right to left like those mamga books the kids are reading?

i think it's a combination of the Avengers reading order and the official ComicsGAF omnibus position

You don't read, you look at the pretty pictures. If I want to read something good it will be William Fucking Shakespeare, not Brian Fucking Bendis.

/micdrop

Owzers

Rockets Clippers without chris paul is not fair. I was all set for a crazy game tonight, Cavs were iffy and now no paul.

I finished my Star Wars Legacy marathon and up on ebay it goes. I liked everything but the focus of the book, Cade. His character growth was stagnant and whiny for long periods of time and hindered the book. The series always felt like it was close to greatness while being too simplistic in the writing. I give it a mild recommendation, maybe read it on MU or buy my books.

Messi

Wait. That page my friend went ape shit over for spoiling is the 2nd fucking page of new avengers? What the fuck man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom