• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Harley fans. Bosslogix manip.

DUSSsuO.jpg

That's my favourite Jinx skin in League of Legends.

styl3s

That sounds lovely. I've only bought trades from Hastings so that hasn't been a scenario I've had to deal with. You could always tell them that you just don't need a bag so that doesn't even become an issue. Just carry the stack of comics out by hand.
Why didn't i think of this?

Anyone have Age of Apocalypse Companion Omnibus? Does it tell all the story i need to know? Or do i need to remove my leg to pay for the complete omnibus? According to the IST site it the companion collects

X-MEN CHRONICLES #1-2, TALES FROM THE AGE OF APOCALYPSE #1-2, X-MAN #-1 and #53-54, BLINK #1-4, X-UNIVERSE #1-2, EXILES (2001) #60-61, X-MEN: AGE OF APOCALYPSE #1-6 and ONE-SHOT, WHAT IF? (1989) #77 and #81, and WHAT IF? X-MEN: AGE OF APOCALYPSE - plus material from HULK: BROKEN WORLDS #2, X-MEN PRIME, X-MAN ANNUAL '96, X-MEN: ENDANGERED SPECIES, EXILES: DAYS OF THEN & NOW

I tried finding the "complete epic book" trades but Volume 3 seems to be absolutely impossible to find new anywhere and people want like $70 which is ridiculous. Age of Apoc was my first big event growing up reading comics and i kind of want to go down memory lane and pick it up. Thinking about ordered the complete run of Exiles on ebay since it's super, super cheap and i love Blink and Morph (why isn't morph on any current stuff? Complete fucking bullshit)

tim1138

I tried finding the "complete epic book" trades but Volume 3 seems to be absolutely impossible to find new anywhere and people want like $70 which is ridiculous. Age of Apoc was my first big event growing up reading comics and i kind of want to go down memory lane and pick it up. Thinking about ordered the complete run of Exiles on ebay since it's super, super cheap and i love Blink and Morph (why isn't morph on any current stuff? Complete fucking bullshit)

I'm pretty sure those are all getting rereleased, I'm almost positive vol 1 was in the July solicits.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Fuck, this fish-man issue.

I never gave a shit about the Fantastic Four, but this is soooo good.

If Hickmana Avenger is just half that good... Oh my god.

Dunbar

Are any of you who are picking up Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers for the first time and trying to marathon it before Secret Wars getting anything out of it? I found it almost impossible to follow but I put it down to being a comics newbie and not knowing enough about the characters or universe.

Are any of you who are picking up Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers for the first time and trying to marathon it before Secret Wars getting anything out of it? I found it almost impossible to follow but I put it down to being a comics newbie and not knowing enough about the characters or universe.

I'm no expert but I've found it OK to follow so far. Loving this free month of Marvel Unlimited.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Posting again in case anyone wants some free Squirrel Girl digital issues. Only one person has given me suggestions, but he doesn't even want the digital issues. :p

OK - I put together a Google Form to fill out for my Squirrel Girl digital giveaway! Quote to see!

It's a short form with me requesting some comic suggestions. :)

Zombine

Banned

I found the first issue of New Avengers super compelling. That white alien lady spoke to my sensibilities.

Dial H Deluxe edition this week!!!! Is the new Bendis GotG HC oversized?
99% chance it is, I can't remember Marvel collecting two premiere hardcovers into another premiere sized hardcover.

I think this confirms it but I'll never understand these moon units: "Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.9 x 11.2 inches".

Ephidel

Does anyone know if they ever changed their minds and decided to include Dial E in the Dial H deluxe? It really bothered me that it wasn't included during the initial solicitation :\

Posting again in case anyone wants some free Squirrel Girl digital issues. Only one person has given me suggestions, but he doesn't even want the digital issues. :p

OK - I put together a Google Form to fill out for my Squirrel Girl digital giveaway! Quote to see!

It's a short form with me requesting some comic suggestions. :)

I sent a couple of suggestions. No codes for me however, I already read the issues digitally :)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
have the crazy secret wars books started yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom