• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreddie

Ant-Man Cinco

Cassie is no longer Stature. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Also, Scott has a point, the majority of problems Cassie had were because of Scott, can't blame him leaving them behind but that's gonna make things bittersweet around the Last Days tie in.

tim1138

I don't think anyone else was reading Intersect here, but issue six has turned into the final issue. It wasn't selling well enough for Fawkes to continue with it for the time being, but I guess if the tpb sells well enough he may revisit the series somewhere down the line.

Dunbar

All the SW #1 hype got to me so bad that I sat in my car outside the comic shop and read it before coming back to work.

Yeah, that was one of the best single issues I've read.

I'm still very new to reading comics, and I did read Avengers/New Avengers before SW #1, but now I almost want to go back and read everything on those giant "Read these before Secret Wars" recommendation lists just to make sure I'm not missing anything.

All the SW #1 hype got to me so bad that I sat in my car outside the comic shop and read it before coming back to work.

Yeah, that was one of the best single issues I've read.

I'm still very new to reading comics, and I did read Avengers/New Avengers before SW #1, but now I almost want to go back and read everything on those giant "Read these before Secret Wars" recommendation lists just to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Don't. Whole lotta drek in those.

Doesnt matter, HickmannGAF > MorrisionGAF.

Dat Fantastic Four.

If SW is solid to the very end, then that'd be a near tie.
Hickman aint there yet, tho.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Just read Secret Wars #1.

Amazing.

That dollar comic book line between Rocket and Groot was cringey and wtf worthy though.

Also, when does Cyk join Storm and make Nation-X?

And, why save Star Lord?

mreddie

CEVwf7-UgAEn28r.jpg

How great would it have been if they had gotten Morrison to write E is for Extinction? I guess Burnham is the next best thing for that project but sigh

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
How great would it have been if they had gotten Morrison to write E is for Extinction? I guess Burnham is the next best thing for that project but sigh

Since I'm finishing up Morrison's New X-Men right now, it would have been fucking perfect. But yo, Burnham and Villalobos AND Bertrem? That's some holy trinity shit if all goes right with Burnham's writing.

That Hulk doesn't even look like it has Gwen's facial features to look like her. It's like the artist just drew Hulk and gave him a wig.

Secret Wars Uno:

Wow, Hickman already has a body count. Not a bad start especially when Punisher said fuck it and killed every bad guy in the bar. But seriously, you chose to save Star Lord? Really? And if they chose to save a select few of people you chose Quill and Cyke? Ass.

Lol wut

"cyke" just saved the marvel universe singlehandedly

Will we ever learn

how nation X became a thing?

Or
How Thor lost his arm
Where the phoenix egg came from

etc....lots of big, unanswered questions from this time period and I would be pissed if they just left them on the table. So I'm gonna say yeah, eventually there is going to be a book where all of these questions get answered.

styl3s

Skottie Young variant is sogood.gif

I almost got the black suit spider-man figure variant but the guy wanted $17. Saw Living Deadpool #4 but don't have #1-3 and he didn't have any in stock and since there is a ton of tie shit in i wanted i made it a light trip. Still want that black suit variant but not for $17.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom