• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Well you're in luck... We got a banner right here!!
IfItk7o.png

Needs more hearts

frye

getraped.png

Best Comic
mjcry1.png

Surely its sales must be pretty decent, relaunch and I've been spreading the word

straysales.png

...we need the Book Club bump now more than EVER

It's just been so long since we've seen Beth and especially Orson and they're so great

e: i mean they're so.... sugoi

Zombine

Banned
Thank god Squirrel Girl is getting canceled. I almost started to think comics could be fun. Next they need to cancel that cute piece of psudo-manga heart warming trash Silk.

Well you're in luck... We got a banner right here!!
IfItk7o.png

I see zero revisions since your last submission

see me in my office, we need to discuss your future

Also Squirrel Girl can't be cancelled...if Cameron Stewart can get around with writing Batgirl like he is surely there's room in this market for Squirrel Girl

Thank god Squirrel Girl is getting canceled. I almost started to think comics could be fun. Next they need to cancel that cute piece of psudo-manga heart warming trash Silk.

And don't forget Silver Surfer! The last thing we want is for people to equate Marvel with FUN.

Zombine

Banned
What the hell, is this true!?

It's looking more and more likely that Secret Wars is going to sweep books like Squirrel Girl under the rug.

Not that Secret Wars is bad. It's badass as hell. But I have a feeling that a new batch of fun books will retire the good ones that run now, and like Rafa said, other books like Spider-Gwen are going to have their momentum ruined.

Not that Secret Wars is bad. It's badass as hell. But I have a feeling that a new batch of fun books will retire the good ones that run now, and like Rafa said, other books like Spider-Gwen are going to have their momentum ruined.

Secret Wars = perfect jumping-off point

I see zero revisions since your last submission

see me in my office, we need to discuss your future

Also Squirrel Girl can't be cancelled...if Cameron Stewart can get around with writing Batgirl like he is surely there's room in this market for Squirrel Girl

here's my revision
dK3SJoW.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
And it's the usual 4-5am MU crap out...sigh :(

styl3s

Squirrel Girl is most definitely been cancelled. They changed the issue count on the upcoming trade.

I might make a IST order. Slowly getting back in this comics thing.
Buddy spends 2 months convincing me Squirrel Girl is amazing and that i should buy the floppies and then i buy the floppies and fall in love with the series and it's gonna get canceled?
2d2359cb581c232a1737fb12b90484b03cdb2b4.gif

Korupts short reviews.

Nailbiter - cool
Descender - awesome
Afterlife With Archie - phenomenal

Still have not read Secret Wars yet. Gonna read #0-1 tomorrow.

frye

I don't know if Zero has gone off completely off the rails in the last few issues or what but man, Stathis is the shit.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I like it, especially when it stops being about Dante and focuses on Medusa.

But I like everything

And I don't pay 4 bucks per issue, that probably helps >_>

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Those books are being released after secret wars? Link?

Character wise, Remender seems to think Rage takes place after secret wars, but no one else has confirmed it.

Uh, seems like I mistook it. There was a news that announced a Howling Commando book, but listened Future Imperfect, etc., but these were SW Tie-Ins.

Sorry! Argh :/

zennyzz

I said it before, say it again.

Nuhumans are as compelling as dry bread.

Inhumans only works when you move away from their dull asses and focus on the people that matter.

zennyzz

Uh, seems like I mistook it. There was a news that announced a Howling Commando book, but listened Future Imperfect, etc., but these were SW Tie-Ins.

Sorry! Argh :/

I think you mistook the announcement that mentioned that Future Imperfect and 2099 were both going to heavily influence the new MU.

Only Squadron Supreme and Howling Commandos got announced for post SW series

Joining

Uncanny Inhumans
ANAD Avengers
A Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom