• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElNarez

Banned
The Inhumans are literally killing the X-Men.

I'd find it beautiful if it wasn't tearing me up inside.

What the fuck's even the point of having them
up in goddamn space

Like, literally, the whole point's that interaction with the human world, why do you take that away.

Man I don't wish to speak ill of the King's creations on the day of his birth but dang :

fuck the inhumans

telepaths

all the time

The Cuckoos do it every other hour.

latest

The Telepath War is coming.

Tizoc

up in goddamn space

Like, literally, the whole point's that interaction with the human world, why do you take that away.

Man I don't wish to speak ill of the King's creations on the day of his birth but dang :

fuck the inhumans
I think u mean fuck fox and marvel because this only happened due to the movie thing.

ElNarez

Banned
hey man at least Marvel didn't pass up on an Inhumans pitch from an award-winning writer to do the blandest most boring safest thing instead

zennyzz

Damn those inhumans burying X-men with their Ms. Marvel and Inhumans book

how could Storm, Cyclops, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Wolverines, All New, Amazing, Uncanny, Adjectiveless, and X-force compete

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Unlocked the Omega Effect Punisher costume in MH2015, so I read Rucka's 16 issue arc on MU.

Really enjoyed it, his interactions with Cole were rad - do we ever see her again?

Also, a little concerned Cooper cheated on Peter with Walter....

Ohnonono

So if someone eats it in Secret Wars does that actually mean they are gone? Like not comic book gone, but they are actually thinning the roster here?

So if someone eats it in Secret Wars does that actually mean they are gone? Like not comic book gone, but they are actually thinning the roster here?

Can't really say for sure since it's only just beginning, but it's Marvel. Some of the deaths will definitely be reversed.

Mindwipe

Put it this way, do you genuinely think Disney would let Marvel
just have Rocket get shot randomly and die
?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

up in goddamn space

fuck the inhumans

im not defending the move if it happens (hell im probably the biggest X fanboy here), but to be fair some of the best X stories happen in space, just saying

Afrodium

Banned
I'm calling bullshit on the X-Men rumor. Removing them from humanity just makes them the same as any other superhero team. Hell, I can't see any of what makes the X-Men the X-Men translating to this new scenario unless this new planet is a replica of Earth except it doesn't have superheroes.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
still really enjoying LA Punisher btw, but I havent gottten to that Black Widow arc that you guys said turns to shit

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Why continue to be excited about a comic we all read and loved when we could get upset about a rumor from an idiot.
Thats what I dont understand. All that stuff is just bullshit. The only thing that could happen is that Ben really becomes and Guardian, when even Venom is now a member of GotG. It makes even sense because the FF was always around in space.

We even already know whats the fate of Mutants will be Post-Secret War. Why waste time on this? Read a good comic instead.

frye

Why continue to be excited about a comic we all read and loved when we could get upset about a rumor from an idiot.

It's pretty telling that we've moved from "the whole marvel universe is rebooting!!" (which, according to old guys, has been "predicted" for literally 30 years) and "the X-Men titles are cancelled to spite Fox!!" to... whatever this is

GAMEPROFF

Banned
It's pretty telling that we've moved from "the whole marvel universe is rebooting!!" (which, according to old guys, has been "predicted" for literally 30 years) and "the X-Men titles are cancelled to spite Fox!!" to... whatever this is
They said this after every fucking event. Avengers Vs. x-Men: THE PHOENIX WILL CREATE A NEW UNIVERSE! BUHUUUUU
Age of Ultron: EVERYTHING WILL BE RESET BECAUSE ULTRON AND PYM WONT BE ULTRONS CREATOR ANYMORE BUHUUUUUI
Every fucking time bullshit sites like Bleeding Cool have said this.
Fuck them. Clickbait beggers. Not worth the money they gain with ads.

Mudcrab

My favorite was the editorial mandate that Fantastic Four and X-men characters were not to be featured outside of their own books. Blacklisted was the term some used.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
My favorite was the editorial mandate that Fantastic Four and X-men characters were not be featured outside of their own books.
And this bullshit that was even spread by guys like Clearmont. Marvel dont allow to create new Mutants. Meanwhile Bendis creates tons of Mutants in the X-Mainbooks.

The characters Clearmont wasnt allowed to create will likely just been shitty.

Boy, need something to calm down :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom