• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so it was confirmed that Silk is getting canceled?

When Hickman said "everything dies," he wasn't fucking around.

hiatus is the term used for the ongoings that are remaining ongoings.

Which Silk, Howard, Squirrel Girl, and Spider-gwen currently have the moniker for.

Whether they return is the question
Bullshit. Silk is cool as hell. It better not get cancelled.
I fucking hate the Sentry and kinda shake my fist in anger at the character whenever I see him.

Por que?

frye

It was a great one off mini series. The second mini wasn't as strong. And then for some reason Bendis decided to bring him into real continuity with the avengers and instantly didn't know what to do with him. He had no handle of the character and it became a mess.

..and then in the wake Rogues character was assassinated. Fortunately everyone has politely decided to never mention it again

There's actually a very oblique reference to it that most people won't catch in Uncanny Avengers somewhere

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The Watcher with big black alien eyes in Nova is really fucking creeping me out you guys

2940173-nova_3_preview2.jpg

I really like the art in the book otherwise but yeesh

Ah gotcha. I've never read anything Sentry-related or anything with Sentry in it. All I know is that he's Superman with a split-personality disorder and that he ripped Carnage in half and through him into the sun during Civil War.
it's as cancelled as those other books are, as in not cancelled at all since there's an actual list of cancelled books for secret wars, but you gotta be DoomGaf for everything.
Don't sass me, my worries are legitimately founded!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I read every single civil war book and tie I'm and sentry didn't kill carnage in it, must have been another event. Siege maybe?

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I read every single civil war book and tie I'm and sentry didn't kill carnage in it, must have been another event. Siege maybe?

New Avengers Arc 1.

It was the first the thing he did. He grabbed Carnage, ripped him into two parts, flew into space and throw him at earth.

The start of bendis New avengers. After he ruined the old avengers In disassembled. The event where hawkeye died In a pathetic boba fett fashion. Oh Bendis that was a dark era of avengers for me

Rhaknar

I just Googled "Sentry kills" looking for carnage and saw that he also ripped someone ELSE in half, in spectacular gory fashion... wtf?

Yea, he does that. It's why he had to die.

Lol. Making me want to read more of him again now

Rhaknar

Yeah, Iron Man thought that the Avengers needed a Thor and a Wolverine so they brought a guy who was the combination of the two: Ares.

That's exactly it. I believe that issue ends with a Ultron cliffhanger? A fem-Ultron in fact. Another #1 I read and then didn't continue...damn #1s

Rhaknar

Now I want to know every time someone got ripped in half in a comic book lol

Apocalypse via Magneto in Age of Apocalypse is another one

come on man... show some decency. I was gonna barf :p

What? I thought Cap and Thor fighting legions of undead warriors was cool. And Cyclops ending Magneto after all that shit? That was satisfying. Beyond that, yeah it's sorta garbage. There's a couple other moments, but the rest is pretty bad to meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom