• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cade

Rhaknar, don't forget that there are Mortal Kombat comics. I mean komics. So there's probably like six hundred more dudes ripped in half in them alone.

Ah but don't forget

189r1fusgjtoxjpg.jpg

isn't this like the only appearance of this version of Dr Strange AS Dr Strange?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Heads up Star Wars fans, MU added a FUCKLOAD more SW comics today. The "new this week" went from like 34 since Monday to 339 now

I ask that question every day, and then I realize that I'm not sure I'd like the answer

Okay, so I looked it up and
he tries to build a team during Ultimate X, he's tricked into thinking Wanda + Magneto are alive again, tries to thwart an attempt to wipe out mutants, and then gets killed by Kang

was just in a wiki-hole of Ultimate Marvel and now I think i'm gonna read some of these last Ultimate books if they're on MU, because they sound fuckin insane. it's like everyone making them knew that no one's reading these things so they just get dumb and fuck around

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
was just in a wiki-hole of Ultimate Marvel and now I think i'm gonna read some of these last Ultimate books if they're on MU, because they sound fuckin insane. it's like everyone making them knew that no one's reading these things so they just get dumb and fuck around

the entire Ultimate line is on MU, I added every single issue #1 to my queue earlier today >_> theres like 50 different series overall lol >_<

Squire

Banned
I just finished #27 of Uncanny X-Men. The book seems to have diverged more than ever from All-New X-Men. I want to get the rest of the issues that aren't on MU. Will I be terribly lost at any point if I don't get the ANXM issues, too? I know they run around with Miles and stuff. It seems like stuff I can wait for, honestly.

Thanks.

I just finished #27 of Uncanny X-Men. The book seems to have diverged more than ever from All-New X-Men. I want to get the rest of the issues that aren't on MU. Will I be terribly lost at any point if I don't get the ANXM issues, too? I know they run around with Miles and stuff. It seems like stuff I can wait for, honestly.

Thanks.

Yeah these days it's basically one book.

Kipp

but I am taking tiny steps forward
I care. Spider-Man and Doom were great. Unfortunately marvel doesn't care.

Isn't there a whole SW mini dedicated to 2099?

Yeesh. I really thought the greatness of SW #1 would perk up the discourse out there, but people are just dead set in hoping for the worst these days.

Marvel is caring as much as they reasonably can. Giving Peter David a book to explore 2099. If the readers don't show it ain't their fault.

tim1138

For the five of us that care:

frazerirving.tumblr.com said:
munchscreamer asked:
Thanks for your stunning work on Annihilator, do you know when issue 6 will appear on the event horizon?

It’s looking like June at the moment…delays on issue 5 plus the extra pages of issue 6, mixed with the immense gravity of the Annihilator itself to slow me down more than expected, but the issue is complete and moving thru the system towards publication. If I can get a firm date I’ll be singing about it here. We are almost there….

Rhaknar

Silver Surfer is amazing

nTnHOET.jpg

Toomie 4 life

also, the Power Cosmic isnt all that powerful

IMG_6677.jpg

Zombine

Banned
Just think, Slott on Silver Surfer vs Slott on Spidey

Totally just burned out on Spidey I think. I have a feeling Marvel wanted him to hang on to that book for a bit longer until they found their replacement. I would not mind Bendis. Silver Surfer on the other hand has a universe of possibility and endless story lines.

Has Dawn met galactus yet?

Yerp.

Totally just burned out on Spidey I think. I have a feeling Marvel wanted him to hang on to that book for a bit longer until they found their replacement. I would not mind Bendis. Silver Surfer on the other hand has a universe of possibility and endless story lines.

In which we find out that the reason Pete can never stay with MJ for long is because he's gay and in denial. In which we also find out that Pete manages to travel back to the past to save Uncle Benj and Gwen Stacey.

zennyzz

Yerp.

In which we find out that the reason Pete can never stay with MJ for long is because he's gay and in denial. In which we also find out that Pete manages to travel back to the past to save Uncle Benj and Gwen Stacey.

Give bendis flack all you like, but bendis' ultimate peter is one of the best there ever was. He'd not pull All New on Parker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom