• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombine

Banned
ad0ae4a4dfdc44518646b3dcefadc779.jpg

Tizoc

jl10.jpg

(unedited geoff johns dialog)

Damnit JC don't make me dig through my comic stash for some actual good dialog.

Actually NVM, I did upload some a few weeks ago, have some actual good comic book dialog, kids
Megatron being told what being an Autobot is about said:

Megatron realizing he keeps making bad decisions said:

It is by Jacques Tardi (Writing and Art and Colour). Adele Blanc-Sec predates Moore I think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Tardi

He also wrote It Was the War of the Trenches and is more popular for that.

Edit: I just looked it up to be sure. It looks like he didn't do the colouring or inking for the first 4 stories. Just writing and pencils.

Thanks, I'll give it a read sometime.

Zombine

Banned
Namor is such a smug fuck. I love him.

Edit:

Do you guys want to have your mind blown? Go back and read New Avengers #6. The issue almost plainly tells you Rabum's identity.

Messi

Yeah, I see.

So, Someone still wants to say that digital is the superior format? Where shit gets censored because someone labels it as explicit, so that even adults cant buy it?

I read Avengers 1 on physical and digital after. There is no comparison. The art just sings on digital formats.

But the Sex Criminals thing is fucked up.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Do you store Comic related stuff next to your comics? Not sure if I should buy a storage for my Marvel flicks, so that I can put it into my Comicshelf :D

Zombine

Banned
No, it was because some dudes were sucking dicks on Prince Robot's TV. I think after they took some heat they sucked some dicks themselves and it went back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom