• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| May 2015. Those things your favorite movie/show/game/etc. was based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I could taste the metal coming off the pages

thorgodofthunder11658.jpg
Perfect match for the book.

Only two months until the second OHC drops o/

I don't think any of my floppies are worth anything crazy but I'm happy I got Spectacular Spider-Man 1, Nova 1 (volume 1), Iron Fist 1, and Thor 337 (first appearance of Beta Ray Bill). I kinda gave up on collecting old issues though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Deadpool Art of War #1 was terrible... in fact, most random Deadpool offshoots are terrible, I dont know why I keep reading them

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I have a Captain America Comics #1 Reprint that is worth a small fortune.

What a luck that I only paid 25€ :D

And the Spider-Gwen Edge of Spider-Verse Issue sells for insane money on ebay.

Bii

I have a Captain America Comics #1 Reprint that is worth a small fortune.

What a luck that I only paid 25€ :D

And the Spider-Gwen Edge of Spider-Verse Issue sells for insane money on ebay.

Kinda kicking myself for passing up on that issue of Spider Gwen and Saga #1 when it was released.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Because there is no risk involved. If you bought weekly it would be an entirely different story lol.

pretty much. still I have so much shit to read as it is on MU... you know what, fuck it. Im not going to continue reading that, fuck my OCD

Spider Gwen will eventually settle. Saga #1 will only rise if it picks up more momentum and gets a show.

Depends on whether the rumors of more Spider-Gwen books post-Secret Wars is true. If they start doing "Spectacular" and "Amazeballs" Spider-Gwen books in addition to the main book, than that may go up in value too.

I had some 1st print Snyder/Capullo Batmans and I sold them all for a good amount. Same with some of the first print Sagas and some Slott ASM (which isn't worth much but the lot had the 50th anniversary issue, issue 700, AND the first appearance of Alpha)

Which is the to go Dr. Who Comic when I want to buy a Trade for a fan of the tenth/David Tennant Dr.?

Give The Forgotten a go. It's a 10/Martha story that also featured every Doctor + major Companion up to about Series 3.

Or, if you're looking for newer stuff - Titan Books' Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor is another good pick. It's still fairly recent and the first few issues are already collected in a trade.

IHaveIce

Banned
I've got some German issues of Spider-man (Die Spinne Kondor verlag) that are worth quite a bit.
End of the Earth Also is quite expensive right now here.

What's Y and Ex Machina looking like these days? Have the increased in price?

I haven't kept up, to be honest. For Y, I have a signature series 9.8, so there are only 44 of those out in the wild. I imagine somewhere in the $250+ range, but I don't intend on selling it.

I'm guessing Ex Machina is way cheaper.

-------

What's the best way to unload old TPBs? Amazon? Barnes and Noble? I'm selling 40 of them and looking for the most convenient way to move them.

Rhaknar

Grey Tyrant, The Assassin

I have 3 "middle names" so lets see

Grey Tyrant, The Assassin of the Ancient Ones
Grey Tyrant, The Assassin of the Living
Grey Tyrant, The Assassin of Knowledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom